RBG hospitalized broken ribs

ARP

36 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

I suspect you won't have to pay a cent.  It's coming, soon.

I suspect you’re right.  I don’t wish bad health or death on anyone.  But I do hope that Ginsberg and Breyer’s seats open up in the next 12 months with a Republican controlled Senate.  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Breaking on CNN - Kavenaugh abuses Ginsburg, breaks three of her ribs.

Even if he wasn't anywhere near her.

Breaking *Fake* News:  Avenatti has multiple witnesses who are willing to testify that Kavanaugh has history of sexually abusing geriatric women.  #basta

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

"I have never wished ill on anyone, but there are obituaries I've read with great pleasure."

Will Rogers, I believe.

"I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."  Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar, 1884

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Breaking on CNN - Kavenaugh abuses Ginsburg, breaks three of her ribs.

Even if he wasn't anywhere near her.

I heard she woke up in the hospital saying she didn't remember when or where it happened, but she just knew Kavanaugh pushed her down and tried to rape her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, c10bonanza said:

Think the Kavanaugh hearings were bad?  Wait until RBG's seat is vacant and Trump nominates a pro-life conservative female jurist to that seat.  We will really see liberals become unhinged.

He really should nominate a female. It will cut all the #metoo crap out.

• Like 3

The kraken needs to **** off, no matter her condition. That's all I've got.

Out of her mouth

"The Second Amendment has a preamble about the need for a militia ... Historically, the new government had no money to pay for an army, so they relied on the state militias," she said. "The states required men to have certain weapons and they specified in the law what weapons these people had to keep in their home so that when they were called to do service as militiamen, they would have them. That was the entire purpose of the Second Amendment."

"It's function is to enable the young nation to have people who will fight for it to have weapons that those soldiers will own," she said. "I view the Second Amendment as rooted in the time totally allied to the need to support a militia. So ... the Second Amendment is outdated in the sense that its function has become obsolete."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/11/8/18075770/ruth-bader-ginsburg-memes-hospitalization-notorious-rbg

03iKviYG_normal.jpg
With everything on the line, why haven't we moved RBG into a bouncy house to live. Or considered regeneration witchcraft like in Suspiria. Anything to help America's MeMa

Gwen Mesco@messily

brb teaching myself witchcraft so I can keep RBG healthy for the next four years

8:31 PM - Jan 31, 2017

See Gwen Mesco's other Tweets

For the good of the nation Ruth Bader Ginsburg must wear one of those inflatable sumo wrestler suits for the next 2 years

:anim_rofl2:

• Haha 2