REALLY SLEAZY CRAP happening on the "Other " site

XSIV4S

1 minute ago, NDcent said:

Some moderators get an erection with a little power. :psycho:

Yup, little man syndrome, which can be physical or mental. They took a little too much abuse over the years for whatever reason and when they get that new found power they lord it over people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

I was always a quiet member on the 'other' forum, but today I let loose a rant on Rabbi's post there which may get me booted. Oh, well...

Sad thing is that I have got 19 years in over there and here I'm just fresh meat. I guess that's how things roll. But it would be nice to get my time 'grandfathered' in.

Anyhow, the fires aboard the good ship GT are burning but I doubt the ship will sink. Maybe roll a bit further northward hey?

Ronaldo, snark mode on today

We all started as junior members here. Welcome to the forum. tom. :cowboy2:

• Administrators

I’ll be the first to say, their house, their rules.  

They have the absolute right to run the place as they see fit.  It will endure with or without any one of us. 

However that doesn’t mean it isn’t a shitty way of doing things and treating people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rabbi said:

They have the absolute right to run the place as they see fit.  It will endure with or without any one of us. 

However that doesn’t mean it isn’t a ****ty way of doing things and treating people. 

I'm all for remodeling from time to time, but the new place seems to have one entrance and three exits?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

However that doesn’t mean it isn’t a shitty way of doing things and treating people. 

Seems like your thread over there is MIA.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Diggy485 said:

Seems like your thread over there is MIA.

Yeah.  I was typing out a post. A non related tangent in response to a question.  When I tried to submit, no joy.  

Life goes on.  

• Like 3

I feel were seeing the fall of the other site. Was there for years and loved it. GG getting the ban hammer confuses me, had tons of very pleasant interactions with her before and she never goes overboard, while some members do crazy stuff without anyone batting an eye. Nevermore probably will get the ban hammer, hes a fighter with this type of stuff. 

Might as well get the drunk squad back together over here. Althoug BSDS doesnt have the same ring.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XSIV4S said:

I'm all for remodeling from time to time, but the new place seems to have one entrance and three exits?

Yeah - and like in the cartoons, it seems that several of them are slides covered by trap doors.  Say the wrong thing and the floor drops from beneath you, then wheee!  out the door you fly.

Hell of a way to run a railroad, but as others have pointed out, their house, their rules.

-Pat

38 minutes ago, Cubdriver said:

Yeah - and like in the cartoons, it seems that several of them are slides covered by trap doors.  Say the wrong thing and the floor drops from beneath you, then wheee!  out the door you fly.

Hell of a way to run a railroad, but as others have pointed out, their house, their rules.

-Pat

Well, the guy renting that house is a dick!

• Like 1

• Eric locked this topic