House votes to impeach President Trump for a second time

pipedreams

who knew Impeachment could become a Badge of Honor..

the Senate wont Vote to Impeach, the Founders made Impeachment difficult so it wouldn't be used as foolishly as this and not Allowing a Defense, Parliamentary Procedure or offering any Actual Evidence  isn`t Constitutional.

the Evidence would show the Riots had already started by the time the speech began and President Trump said "March Peacefully" at least Twice during the speech and never issued a direct threat to anyone.

The President made a Comment once he was back at The White House to "go Home Peacefully" but according to Dems. it was "too late" for them so they even admit there was no Intent.

Barring anyone from running for President who is a Natural born Citizen, a Resident for 14 Years and over the age of 35 would violate the the Legal Requirements for the Office, Vodka Nancy can`t change that.

this is about damaging President Trump, Scaring you from speaking or acting and mostly to hide the fact that 147 members of The Senate and House voted to object to the Certification of Joe Biden and all signed onto an investigation and 8 chose to not Vote at all which is a lazy vote to Object, including 2 Democrats..

ice cream nanc didn't get the 300 votes to Impeach she hoped for and a lot of Dems. choose not to Vote at all and that's a loss for her. she couldn't even hold her own Members in unison because they know they have to go home to very pro-Trump Constituents.

this also shows a lot of People that Nancy can get the Impeaching of a President together in a few hours, but no Covid Bill or Stimulus Bill since March is bad Optics for her.

she went back to her one Trick and Failed again.

but under her new rules a lot of Democrats now fit the same Criteria for Impeachment and Sedition if Republicans balls finally drop.they said some stuff and didn't apologize or not fast enough.

83% of Americans do not support Impeachment.

88% of Republicans said they wont vote for anyone who votes to Impeach President Trump.

President Trump`s Approval rating is between 49%-53% After the Riots and before the actual Impeachment began as high or higher than it has ever been.

over 90% of Republicans see President Donald Trump as the 2024 Front runner.

President Trump is a Grievance Candidate, he began as an outsider he is leaving as an outsider but he got where he is because he had a pointed Enemy someone or something that was against him that he could articulate how and why was against us too.

all they are doing now is showing how Right he actually is about what is against him and how far they are willing go to stop him and what they are using to do it.

2020 showed us that the Senate and Congress or any of the Federal Agencies don't care even a little about you or me.

they don't care about your job or Family or Rights or your God or Health your sanity your Safety your Education your Political Wishes, well being, Finances or Future.

and the one Man that we Elected to fix that all and fight for us, look at how afraid of him they are and how far they are willing to go to Punish us for it.

Impeached Twice has a nice ring to it huh?

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” ― Samuel Adams

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 9:59 PM, Walt Longmire said:

Sadly, this is the case. It's a 1 party government with the backing of the media, big tech, hollywood, the alphabet agencies, and much of the military. The America many of us grew up in, is sadly gone.

Standard Oil was disassembled.

AT&T was disassembled.

It can be done, but people in high places don’t want to do it.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2021 at 5:58 PM, Historian said:

They are scared, folks.  They don't want him to do anything but defend himself.

Think of how much more he could have accomplished if these imperious bastages had spent their time making America great again instead of behaving like the pack of back biting partisan hacks that they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Out of the blue it occurred to me that maybe - just maybe - Pelosi has been repaying Trump for taking Air Force Three away from her. 

Nope. She is outright the devil.

2207zz.jpg

Edited by crockett
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Trump pissed me off at times with his tweets and his attitude with the covid. If would of played the game he would still be president and he could still be calling out the swamp. Why didnt he release the russian collusion stuff like he was gonna? Why didnt he have a special investigation in to hunters laptop? God damn i hate all politicians. I know we are fucked under the fake bidet president or should i say kamamamamamlllalalalalalalala. Taking my flag down wednesday as i am sickened were this country is headed.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hook said:

Trump pissed me off at times with his tweets and his attitude with the covid. If would of played the game he would still be president and he could still be calling out the swamp. Why didnt he release the russian collusion stuff like he was gonna? Why didnt he have a special investigation in to hunters laptop? God damn i hate all politicians. I know we are fucked under the fake bidet president or should i say kamamamamamlllalalalalalalala. Taking my flag down wednesday as i am sickened were this country is headed.  

He could have had all the tact and communication skills of Ronald Reagan, and they still would have stolen the election. You can see that, can’t you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, NPTim said:

He could have had all the tact and communication skills of Ronald Reagan, and they still would have stolen the election. You can see that, can’t you?

They will steal every election from here on out we will never have a fair election again in this effed up country. Trump could of just let things go when mccain died but he just had to run his mouth. Yeah i voted for him both times and would vote for him again but there was times he should of just shut up. Hell i knew everyone in the rat hole dc hated him when he got elected. He did not handle the covid situation very well either. But that is just my humble opinion. But we can look forward to biden fixing everything. SARCASM.

Edited by Hook
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NPTim said:

Ive seen it form the day he was elected. i dont care there were times he should of just played the political game and he would still be our president. Not that idiot biden. Yeah he was a business man not a politician. Business men dont last long in politics apparently. He got my vote twice.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2021 at 12:40 AM, Hook said:

ive posted the same thing on here twice ,  if he had played the covid mask game , stayed off twitter, stop with saying dumb **** . he would have won easily , i voted for him  and would again , but is bafoon ego killed him . not to mention  you gotta live with the fact a dementia patient living in basement all year  beat you . and some of dumbass photo ops , i cringed when seeing them .  the one i will always remember .  he got home from hospital with covid wearing mask goes up steps  , then he get film crew to video him coming out standing at the rail  and you can see a slight eye twitch to see if camerman is recording and tkes off the mask .  and i thought  what a dumbass move that was.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Y’all don’t get it do you? He could have been the perfect candidate and it WOULDN’T MADE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE! The election was stolen, GET IT? That means there was nothing he could have done about it. Y’all just ain’t getting it. Yes he was petulant, yes he was uncouth, yes he, and I’ve seen it on video, does inappropriate ****, and wasn’t very “presidential” whatever the **** that means, but he was effective and kept promises. Jeez.

Well, he’s gone now, you can run him down but it would be pointless. Y’all can remember his foibles, I’ll remember his accomplishments. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 1/19/2021 at 11:47 PM, Hook said:

They will steal every election from here on out we will never have a fair election again in this effed up country. Trump could of just let things go when mccain died but he just had to run his mouth. Yeah i voted for him both times and would vote for him again but there was times he should of just shut up. Hell i knew everyone in the rat hole dc hated him when he got elected. He did not handle the covid situation very well either. But that is just my humble opinion. But we can look forward to biden fixing everything. SARCASM.

You said it yourself, it wasn’t a fair election, and since it wasn’t contested, will never have a fair election again, as you said. Do you really think he could beat a rigged election from a party loaded for bear? They had pallets of votes and those “voting machines”. 2016 was a fluke, they didn’t expect him to have as good a showing as he did, it was classic tortoise and hare story. This time round, they didn’t make that same mistake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NPTim said:

You said it yourself, it wasn’t a fair election, and since it wasn’t contested, will never have a fair election again, as you said. Do you really think he could beat a rigged election from a party loaded for bear? They had pallets of votes and those “voting machines”. 2016 was a fluke, they didn’t expect him to have as good a showing as he did, it was classic tortoise and hare story. This time round, they didn’t make that same mistake.

Wonder what they have on Roberts?

• Like 1