RussP

Cheygriz

Well.  Time does march on.

Eric opened this new place.

I think we're going to be OK.

I like the atmosphere here.

Even once had a series of heated emails with another poster....and it turned out...we respected each other and didn't get stupid and start insulting people.  I don't even remember that guys name!  We may still be posting to each other.

That's the internet equal to seeing the Loch Ness Mosnter in person!

Almost reported that to Eric. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

It just seems bitter.  I guess it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I get that. It is a contentious issue and there is more than a little bad blood involved. I don’t think it is something that should be dwelt upon or wallowed in, but I understand folks needing to blow off steam once in a while, within reason. I believe that the best revenge is living well. Life is too short to sweat the small ****. Of course, right now we are sweating 2020, which is the biggest **** I’ve ever seen and it ain’t over yet.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

47 minutes ago, Eric said:

I get that. It is a contentious issue and there is more than a little bad blood involved. I don’t think it is something that should be dwelt upon or wallowed in, but I understand folks needing to blow off steam once in a while, within reason. I believe that the best revenge is living well. Life is too short to sweat the small ****. Of course, right now we are sweating 2020, which is the biggest **** I’ve ever seen and it ain’t over yet.

Yup.  We've got a lot on our plate and probably have more in common with Russ P. than all of those who are trying to bring this country down.  I'd rather look forward than back.  Having a selective memory can be a good thing. 

I've got a pair of friends.  They're twins.  Every time I see them, they're talking smack about someone behind their backs.  I figure as soon as I leave, I'm the new topic of conversation.  I understand that people want to vent. That's pretty much what I'm doing. But, I'd just rather not be part of it.  :dunno:

10 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I haven't signed in 'over there' for a long long time. I like this place and the homos that have wandered in 'over here'

You sure you put the right word in there?

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

I have just been banned over there!?

You must be doing something right!

9 hours ago, Eric said:

Let's just say some decisions made over there have been 'questionable' to say the least.  Some I get, some I don't.  I will say they banned one member that I cannot fathom would do anything ban-worthy but whatever.  But I didn't see the actual infraction.  Plus, it's their pool.  They can pee in if they want.

I wish said member would come over here but I don't know if they have.

I still like some of the actual "gun forums" there (Black Rifle Forum, General Firearms Forum, Kalashnakov Klub - even though I don't own an AK, etc).

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/15/2020 at 11:06 AM, Cheygriz said:

I miss the old GT, when we had interesting characters like WalterGa.?

Stickman.  We had words a few time, but he was never dull.

I think I joined GT back in 2001, can't remember.

I've been banned at GT for some time now.  Something to do with satire not being recognized as such.  All I had to do was acknowledge my wrong doing and promise not to do it again, but it just didn't sit right with me, so I took the ban instead.

• Like 2

Well, I bought a G19.4 -- first pistol and thought Glock Forum sounded like my new home.  Haven't seen much love except the Introductions thread.  I have, however, found other forums (non-specific firearms) which seem more homey -- thanks guys & gals, I'm home.

Tinyman

• Like 4

• Eric locked this topic