Thanks For Joining & Product Giveaway Announcement

Eric

• Administrators

Hi folks. I want to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has signed up so far. Things will be changing rapidly, for some time to come yet. There are a lot of new features that I will be bringing online.

One of the cornerstones of the new site is the ongoing incentive system that I intend to put in place. No one wants to see ads, but we need the ads to survive. So, I am going to run this place more like a radio station than a website. In every spot where an ad gets placed, there will regularly be a banner displayed that if clicked on, gets the first one to click a prize. We intend to build a war chest of all manner of prizes, great and small, and we will disburse these prizes on a regular basis.

These prizes will be used to improve participation on features of the site where we want more traffic. They will be used as incentives to help encourage better posting manners and as rewards for those who go out of their way to help others. They will be given away for the hell of it. The prizes will start fairly small, but as the site grows and gets more profitable, the prizes and their frequency will get better. I'll pledge to you now that to commemorate TBS's first month in operation, we will draw the name, from a pool of registered users who have participated regularly over that month, to win a new Glock pistol.

I mean to do things a bit differently here than we have done in the past. I hope you will all continue to be a part of this new site and watch our progress.

• Like 35

Hi folks. I want to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has signed up so far. Things will be changing rapidly, for some time to come yet. There are a lot of new features that I will be bringing online.

One of the cornerstones of the new site is the ongoing incentive system that I intend to put in place. No one wants to see ads, but we need the ads to survive. So, I am going to run this place more like a radio station than a website. In every spot where an ad gets placed, there will regularly be a banner displayed that if clicked on, gets the first one to click a prize. We intend to build a war chest of all manner of prizes, great and small, and we will disburse these prizes on a regular basis.

These prizes will be used to improve participation on features of the site where we want more traffic. They will be used as incentives to help encourage better posting manners and as rewards for those who go out of their way to help others. They will be given away for the hell of it. The prizes will start fairly small, but as the site grows and gets more profitable, the prizes and their frequency will get better. I'll pledge to you now that to commemorate TBS's first month in operation, we will draw the name, from a pool of registered users who have participated regularly over that month, to win a new Glock pistol.

I mean to do things a bit differently here than we have done in the past. I hope you will all continue to be a part of this new site and watch our progress.

You, sir, are a genius. :woohoo:

• Like 5

Maybe I can win one since I never seem to be able to buy one. Every time I've set out to buy one I end up with another 1911. It's not my fault that Glocks are positioned next to a most awesome collection of 1911's at my lgs.

Maybe I can win one since I never seem to be able to buy one. Every time I've set out to buy one I end up with another 1911. It's not my fault that Glocks are positioned next to a most awesome collection of 1911's at my lgs.

Sounds like a good plan, Eric, thank you!

If I win one you can give it to Wayward Son. I don't want to have to buy another safe.

Dave

• Like 1

• Eric unpinned this topic