Glock Drawing - Updated 10-11-17

Eric

4 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

I already made room in the safe for it. :D

Safe my foot, I've got at least a half dozen holsters that it would fit in perfectly. That bad boy would get carried until a hole was worn through it.

I've got 500 rounds ready for a break-in session.

• Administrators

Here is a giveaway update:

I purchased a new Gen5 Glock 19, this afternoon. My brother and I are going to take the G19 to the range tomorrow and put a couple magazines through it. I want to see how it performs and I'll do a write-up on it.

I will do a drawing Saturday night, 10-14-17. The winner will be chosen from the ranks of members here who signed up for the site and who have made at least 15 posts on the site, at the time of the drawing. If you haven't reached that number of posts yet, get caught up. Don't miss out on the drawing.

I will contact the winner via private message and post the winner's TBS user name here in this thread, after the drawing. Good luck to everyone. Keep in mind this will be the first of many giveaways. We hope you will all stick around and participate in them all.

• Like 4

• Administrators

OK folks, we just ran the program I wrote to pick a winner for the Gen5 G-19 we are giving away and a winner was chosen. Before I announce the winner, i would like to take a moment to say how much we appreciate everyone's participation here. Every one of you is helping us to grow this site and we thank you. This is the first of many giveaways to follow.

The winner of the Gen 5 G-19 is @KBKEITH  KBKEITH! He has been contacted directly as well. Congratulations to KBKEITH! Will be announcing more giveaways soon. I wish it were possible for every one of you to win. Thanks again for helping us make this site happen. Have a good weekend. Eric

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
On 10/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, Eric said:

Here is a giveaway update:

I purchased a new Gen5 Glock 19, this afternoon. My brother and I are going to take the G19 to the range tomorrow and put a couple magazines through it. I want to see how it performs and I'll do a write-up on it.

I will do a drawing Saturday night, 10-14-17. The winner will be chosen from the ranks of members here who signed up for the site and who have made at least 15 posts on the site, at the time of the drawing. If you haven't reached that number of posts yet, get caught up. Don't miss out on the drawing.

I will contact the winner via private message and post the winner's TBS user name here in this thread, after the drawing. Good luck to everyone. Keep in mind this will be the first of many giveaways. We hope you will all stick around and participate in them all.

BTW, we never did get out to run a couple of magazines through the pistol, so with the exception of whatever test firing the pistol received at Glock Inc, it is a NIB, unfired pistol.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric said:

OK folks, we just ran the program I wrote to pick a winner for the Gen5 G-19 we are giving away and a winner was chosen. Before I announce the winner, i would like to take a moment to say how much we appreciate everyone's participation here. Every one of you is helping us to grow this site and we thank you. This is the first of many giveaways to follow.

The winner of the Gen 5 G-19 is @KBKEITH  KBKEITH! He has been contacted directly as well. Congratulations to KBKEITH! Will be announcing more giveaways soon. I wish it were possible for every one of you to win. Thanks again for helping us make this site happen. Have a good weekend. Eric

Wow! I was extremely surprised to see the PM from Eric letting me know that I was the lucky winner. Holy smokes, I never win anything. 

Thank you Eric for providing all of us here at TBS the opportunity to take home a new G19. It was very generous of you. It will be cool to see what the future giveaways will be. I am truly honored to be the first to win. :cheers:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations, KBKeith!  I can say that I'm both envious and really happy for you.  You deserve it, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it tremendously.

(Though not as much as I would have.........you know if I would have actually WON it.  But I didn't, as most here now know.  So, (sniff) I'll be fine.  Don't worry about me.  My home is still Glock free...........since I didn't win, and you did.  No guilt, brother........enjoy it.  Really.........)

And Eric, we can't thank you enough for your continued efforts and tireless efforts to bring the magic.  The appreciation for the hours of entertainment, brotherhood, and friendship cannot be overstated.  We all, sincerely, THANK YOU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic