OMG! What the xxxxx is it?? Wookie trying to be glamorous looks cheap & nasty

pipedreams

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

Uh, and, Sarah Sanders is like the ugliest.... like ms potato head one eye here the other not lined up, fat face and the ugly lies. 

Maybe, once in a while you should post something thoughtful and worthwhile instead of this stuff.

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I frankly haven’t liked it much.  Ms. Obama is a reasonably attractive and intelligent woman.  She does seem to lack a sense of fashion, and it hasn’t been helped by all the people fawning over her and her choices.  So everything she does is great to one side, and horrible to the other.  

When did we get to the point that it is okay to attack family friends and associates, just because we don’t like the person or what that person says or does.  She is a wife supporting her husband.  We get mad at people attacking Ms. Trump, then we do the same thing?  Pot, meet kettle.  

All right, it is a horrible outfit.  Say so.  That is fair.  And the other side is afraid to say so, for fear of offending the SJW and getting buried in vicious tweets.  So this wife and mother, who seems to have done fairly well at both, is left hanging in the wind without a true friend to tell her the truth.  

It to me is a very sad commentary on the state of our society when people are regarded only as things to be attacked or praised without regard to the fact that they are human.  

She might even be a pretty good cook.  You might want to think about that aspect of this human being.  

Hawk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Maybe, once in a while you should post something thoughtful and worthwhile instead of this stuff.

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I frankly haven’t liked it much.  Ms. Obama is a reasonably attractive and intelligent woman.  She does seem to lack a sense of fashion, and it hasn’t been helped by all the people fawning over her and her choices.  So everything she does is great to one side, and horrible to the other.  

When did we get to the point that it is okay to attack family friends and associates, just because we don’t like the person or what that person says or does.  She is a wife supporting her husband.  We get mad at people attacking Ms. Trump, then we do the same thing?  Pot, meet kettle.  

All right, it is a horrible outfit.  Say so.  That is fair.  And the other side is afraid to say so, for fear of offending the SJW and getting buried in vicious tweets.  So this wife and mother, who seems to have done fairly well at both, is left hanging in the wind without a true friend to tell her the truth.  

It to me is a very sad commentary on the state of our society when people are regarded only as things to be attacked or praised without regard to the fact that they are human.  

She might even be a pretty good cook.  You might want to think about that aspect of this human being.  

Hawk

I think the issue at hand, is her comes from her comments about America when she like Hillary, assumed she was in Office too.  Then like the Clintons getting in bed with Walmart, and so forth, the extravagant trips, to accepting opulent gifts from foreign Governments, while they keep demanding of the rank file not accept anything more than 25.00 and turn yourself in every year if you did.  I think that has to do with overall vitriol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I think the issue at hand, is her comes from her comments about America when she like Hillary, assumed she was in Office too.  Then like the Clintons getting in bed with Walmart, and so forth, the extravagant trips, to accepting opulent gifts from foreign Governments, while they keep demanding of the rank file not accept anything more than 25.00 and turn yourself in every year if you did.  I think that has to do with overall vitriol.

Oh, I agree completely.  I just don’t like where it is taking us.  

Hawk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Hawk

I try to add balance. How would you like someone gauging your wife as a Wookiee? Now my post about about Sarah Sanders did cross a line, was trying to center the line. But she is a professional liar, won’t take that back. 

7 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Hawk

have you read any of the coverage for Melania?

3 hours ago, Moeman said:

I try to add balance. How would you like someone gauging your wife as a Wookiee? Now my post about about Sarah Sanders did cross a line, was trying to center the line. But she is a professional liar, won’t take that back. 

I did say I didn’t like the whole thing.  

And you are a professional liar, as am I, as is anyone who is alive.  In my opinion, your opinion of that idea doesn’t warrant crossing the line.  And I also tried to put in some balance.  

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

have you read any of the coverage for Melania?

Yep.  As I also pointed out in the above.  I just hope Not to be too infected by that venom and have that as my only response.  

Hawk 

33 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

I did say I didn’t like the whole thing.  

And you are a professional liar, as am I, as is anyone who is alive.  In my opinion, your opinion of that idea doesn’t warrant crossing the line.  And I also tried to put in some balance.  

Yep.  As I also pointed out in the above.  I just hope Not to be too infected by that venom and have that as my only response.  

Hawk 

You know, I understand where you’re coming from

kids I leave alone, they don’t deserve or participate in the politics garbage

Laura Bush stayed above it, Barbara Bush stayed out of it, Melania doesn’t get involved in it.

Michelle called us everything but good people, denigrated anybody who didn’t fawn over her. As much as Hillary made herself a target by targeting the opposition, so has Michelle.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

You know, I understand where you’re coming from

kids I leave alone, they don’t deserve or participate in the politics garbage

Laura Bush stayed above it, Barbara Bush stayed out of it, Melania doesn’t get involved in it.

Michelle called us everything but good people, denigrated anybody who didn’t fawn over her. As much as Hillary made herself a target by targeting the opposition, so has Michelle.

Like I said, I’m more worried about the effect on my friends and myself.  

Believe it or not, I also try to think nice things about Hitlery, but I’m beginning to think I’m a lost cause on that front.?☺️

Hawk 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Believe it or not, I also try to think nice things about Hitlery, but I’m beginning to think I’m a lost cause on that front.?☺️

Hawk 

I have trouble thinking of anything nice about Hillary

how about.... she’s not President ?

• Thanks 1

• Eric locked this topic