OMG! What the xxxxx is it?? Wookie trying to be glamorous looks cheap & nasty

pipedreams

Inside joke.  When I was first married and I was in my old stomping grounds for a visit, I went by the Grocery Store where I worked for years to pay for my tuition during off times at the University, I kid you not, one of the female Hispanic Managers said, "You have been gone awhile, but how did you manage to marry Sarah Jessica Parker?"  I guess it was the shape, blonde hair, and well the nose.  I like girls with a big proboscis.  I never knew why, I just did.  She wanted an autograph.  I tried to explain to her, that is not the actress.  She still seemed dubious, like she was being snubbed.  Maybe all shapely blonde women with big noses look the same to her?  No idea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

You just know that backstage, in wardrobe, they're going, "She wore it?"   "Yeah!"   "No way."   "Yeah!"   "All of it?"   "Yeah!!"   "No way, no way."   "Yeah!!!" 

LOL, I imagine that being said in a Seth McFarland voice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Somehow, though never much to look at, she looks much worse than normal; more like Walking Bull Legged Glitter, wrapped in a yellow curtain that looks like it could cause her to trip at any moment.

• Like 1

• Eric locked this topic