OMG! What the xxxxx is it?? Wookie trying to be glamorous looks cheap & nasty

pipedreams

17 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Maybe, once in a while you should post something thoughtful and worthwhile instead of this stuff.

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I frankly haven’t liked it much.  Ms. Obama is a reasonably attractive and intelligent woman.  She does seem to lack a sense of fashion, and it hasn’t been helped by all the people fawning over her and her choices.  So everything she does is great to one side, and horrible to the other.  

When did we get to the point that it is okay to attack family friends and associates, just because we don’t like the person or what that person says or does.  She is a wife supporting her husband.  We get mad at people attacking Ms. Trump, then we do the same thing?  Pot, meet kettle.  

All right, it is a horrible outfit.  Say so.  That is fair.  And the other side is afraid to say so, for fear of offending the SJW and getting buried in vicious tweets.  So this wife and mother, who seems to have done fairly well at both, is left hanging in the wind without a true friend to tell her the truth.  

It to me is a very sad commentary on the state of our society when people are regarded only as things to be attacked or praised without regard to the fact that they are human.  

She might even be a pretty good cook.  You might want to think about that aspect of this human being.  

Hawk

I agree it is not nice to comment on peoples looks at the same time, no matter how hard you find her to look at she is really much worse on the inside.  She lost any respect I could have had for her when she said it was the first time she was proud to be an American.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, RugerCat78 said:

What was her stylist thinking? The cut of that dress in that color is awful for her body type. Black or chocolate brown would have been far more flattering.

The boots are just unforgivable. 

MY guess is that she picked it herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, crockett said:

I'd still bang that big booty! :miff:

Careful not to slap her in the testicles. (S)he hates it when you slap her in the testicles.

I can only imagine that without the control top pantyhose, she looks like somebody snuck up behind her and smacked her in the ass with a sack full of nickles. More divets than a golf ball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Careful not to slap her in the testicles. (S)he hates it when you slap her in the testicles.

I can only imagine that without the control top pantyhose, she looks like somebody snuck up behind her and smacked her in the ass with a sack full of nickles. More divets than a golf ball.

G30 can have the balls, I'm only here for the dented ass.

• Haha 2

• Eric locked this topic