This package bomber thing......

SC Tiger

This may be considered politics, I don't know.  Mods can fix it if they deem it to be.

I was thinking about this whole mailed bombs thing.  Is it just me, or does it seem kind of amateurish, IF they want to really blow someone up?

Packages are manila envelopes with big items in them.  And unexpected.  

And have any been functional?

This screams "some ******* in his basement" to me.  It has to be taken seriously, but at this point the theories about a "mass conspiracy" are kinda laughable.

• Like 4

The idea that they were hand-delivered, not actually mailed, is the part that interests me. There's no way they were USPS delivered, because there would be no way to get them to arrive on the same day.

Unless they were USPS delivered, and they didn't all arrive on the same day.

I'm super busy at work; does the news say they all arrived on the same day? All delivered by hand?

ETA; It looks like they were shipped USPS, and arrived on different days. It also looks like they possibly were hoax devices, not real bombs.

Very strange, and stupid.

Edited by M&P15T
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Historian said:

It was a dumb idea regardless of who did it.  Hope they enjoy 50 years in a federal prison.

it's not a dumb idea if you're a leftist who perpetrated this stunt just weeks before a critical midterm election and it causes a shift of voter support to the Democrat party.  This reeks of being a political stunt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, G26-Has-my-6 said:

it's not a dumb idea if you're a leftist who perpetrated this stunt just weeks before a critical midterm election and it causes a shift of voter support to the Democrat party.  This reeks of being a political stunt.

I can see your point.  I don't think most people will fall for it.

And the person who did it...will get a life sentence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I think its a false flag op by the Demos.  They are getting desperate watching their poll numbers dropping like a rock.

I truly hope this is the case.

Honestly, i cant see why people are supporting such radical thinking as what is presented by the Democrats.

This is not your grand fathers political party.   One might say.

• Like 2

The democrats have lost their ****. No doubt, this is a ploy from them, or from one of their minions.

Thing is, it's gotten to the point of being like a fat man hiding behind a telephone pole. Seriously. We can see you. Quit being stupid.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I can see your point.  I don't think most people will fall for it.

And the person who did it...will get a life sentence. 

the interesting thing about this whole situation is that as far as I can tell, none of these packages contained a bomb.  Maybe it looked like a bomb to the untrained eye, but it's sort of like calling a squirt gun a gun and getting in a panic about it.  And the media is going on and on about how these lefty pols received "bombs".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

The democrats have lost their ****. No doubt, this is a ploy from them, or from one of their minions.

Thing is, it's gotten to the point of being like a fat man hiding behind a telephone pole. Seriously. We can see you. Quit being stupid.

Who is the fat man in your avatar? ... and Alex Jones much?  Ya know, just make up crap to feel superior? 

Anyone stupid enough to send these devices should be nailed. Nailed hard. And I (@ almost allmost Americans) don’t care the road they came in from. That road needs to end. 

The only thing that I can think of is it is a ploy to make the right look bad.

I do not think it will work on anyone with half a brain but there are some out there who will believe anything the left tells them.

I do hope they catch soon the person or persons responsible and give them the max sentence.

Edited by DWARREN123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

Who is the fat man in your avatar? ... and Alex Jones much?  Ya know, just make up crap to feel superior? 

Anyone stupid enough to send these devices should be nailed. Nailed hard. And I (@ almost allmost Americans) don’t care the road they came in from. That road needs to end. 

That's ME, *******. What are you hiding behind in yours?

And when some dimwit democrat is nabbed making pipe bombs in his mama's basement, I'll accept your apology.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tadbart said:

And when some dimwit democrat is nabbed making pipe bombs in his mama's basement, I'll accept your apology.

Better to ignore some people, it makes for a longer life.  And a happier one.  

And I like the avatar.  Although the three foot toke might be just a little overboard.  

Hawk 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Honest oops! I didn’t think the pic in your avatar was actually you. So sorry. My avatar is the rock band the clash. Be careful about your actual pic, really. Even a media person like Hannie won’t link her pic. The reason is employment. And please understand I wish no harm on you. 

i don’t care who the stupid person or people are sending the bombs. Let them fry. I do not come up with speculation about their idealism, stupid f’s ... and don’t worry about an apology, if it is a right winger... I think for myself and not for some lame politicians. If it is a basement dwelling lefty, please send me some lotto numbers- lotto in the future.