Breaking News: Nikki Haley resigns as Un Ambassador

Gun Shark

Damn...
i hope she stays in the arena
senator, gov,......Pense’s VP

I think she’s preparing and positioning herself for 2024. I also think she’s going to be in an advisory role at the Whitehouse due to Trump saying they will never stop talking. If he wins in 2020, imho, she will be back in a more official capacity going into 2024, and she will have President Trump campaigning on her behalf.

But that’s just a guess.
  • Like 1

I hate to see this. She was doing a great job.

But as stated my our democrat freinds, "Don't let a good crisis go to waste".

I think Diane Feinstein should be nominated to fill the vacancy and then, once the process is well underway, accuse Feinstein and Pelosi of sexually abusing the school teachers horse out behind the one room school house where the two of them learned how to misread the Constitiution!

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gun Shark said:

I think she’s preparing and positioning herself for 2024. I also think she’s going to be in an advisory role at the Whitehouse due to Trump saying they will never stop talking. If he wins in 2020, imho, she will be back in a more official capacity going into 2024, and she will have President Trump campaigning on her behalf.

But that’s just a guess.

Sec of State would be great 

• Like 2

Kupta, the time traveller friend of mine, tells me that U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell  will be the replacement selected by President Trump soon.

I can't wait to watch the Amorals' heads explode.

Kupta also mentioned that supplies for HBP medication in the DC area will be exhausted in no time.