• Replies 113.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Rick Monday makes the Greatest Play in Baseball. April 25, 1976.

On April 25, 1976, Cubs outfielder, Rick Monday saw two unwashed commie heathens preparing to burn an American flag in the outfield at Dodger Stadium during a game. He made the MVP Play of the Day and snatched the flag away. He later said “If you’re going to burn the flag, don’t do it around me. I’ve been to too many veteran’s hospitals and seen too many broken bodies of guys who tried to protect it.”
Announcer Vin Scully “I think a guy was gonna set fire to the American flag. Can you imagine that?"
Scully and Monday would be rolling in their graves if they could see America today. smdh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Report: The Biden administration is behind an ICC plan to arrest senior Israeli officials.
As Jews wake up to the reality that the Democrat party has broken its decades’ long implied promise to protect the Jews from another Holocaust, Joe Biden may be doubling down on an effort to placate the Hamas wing of the Democrat party. According to an Israeli reporter who has highly placed contacts at the Hague, the International Criminal Court (“ICC”) is planning to arrest senior Israeli officials, something it would do only if it had the Biden administration’s permission.
Caroline Glick, who is very connected to information about the Israeli government, broke the news to English-language speakers:

As you can see, in the second tweet, Caroline Glick has translated the report. Here’s a summary of the core point:

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 10.51.04 AM.png

Biden stabbing Netanyahu in the back.

Karim Asad Ahmad Kahn, who comes from England’s Pakistani community, is the chief prosecutor at the ICC, a position he obtained thanks to backing from the Biden administration. It is he who will allegedly issue arrest warrants against senior Israeli officials, including Netanyahu himself. The charges are presumably based upon alleged war crimes...that is, killing civilians. That Hamas placed itself among civilians, thereby turning them into military targets, apparently isn’t a war crime.
Everyone knows, of course, that the ICC, like every other European institution, is hostile to Israel. (As the old saying goes, the Europeans have never forgiven Israel for Auschwitz.) What makes the alleged upcoming arrest warrants so significant is that the ICC will be targeting Israel’s highest politicians while they are in the midst of waging a war against an enemy that is open about its intention to eliminate Israeli Jews from the face of the earth.
Even for the ICC, this is a bold move. That the ICC has the courage to make this move is allegedly because of Joe Biden:
“Regarding the intention to issue arrest warrants for senior Israelis, the sources at The Hague said that it is impossible that the chief prosecutor would have decided on such a dramatic step - in a war that is still ongoing - with very little evidence, if he had not at least gotten a “green light” from the Americans. If true, this is yet another unprecedented low in relations between Israel and the United States at a very sensitive time on the eve of the ground operation into Rafah.”
The U.S. government has blown hot and cold to Israel over the years. However, since 1973, when Richard Nixon came to Israel’s rescue during the Yom Kippur War, the American government has been mostly consistent in its support for Israel. Starting with Barack Obama, though, that support began to fade rapidly on the left. I wrote about that here* so I won’t repeat myself.

*https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/the_columbia_u_pogrom_and_the_jews_bad_gamble_on_the_democrats.html

Suffice it to say that the Democrats have made common cause with Islam. Each is using the other to obtain political power. When this unholy alliance finally achieves total political power, one will destroy the other. My bet is on Islam, which still recognizes biological reality, rather than on the fragile flowers in academia, the screaming drag queens and other LGBTQ+ activists, the angry black TikTokers, and the hysterical women who make up so much of the Democrat party’s current political strength in America.
Martin Fletcher has written that the situation for world Jewry is actually worse today than it was in the 1930s. That’s because in the 1930s, only Germany was on the move against the Jews (although, of course, by the 1940s, it managed to erase almost the entirety of Europe’s ancient Jewish population). It’s different, he says, in 2024:
“Today, Jews are afraid in Australia, South Africa, all over Europe, as the useful idiots march, curse and verbally and sometimes physically abuse innocent Jews, in the name of protecting Palestinians. It’s always in the name of something. As someone wrote, antisemitism is a light sleeper.”
Fletcher understates the matter because it’s even worse than that. If the Biden administration is conspiring against the Israeli government, there is no safe place in the world for Jews at all. Every nation has become Nazi Germany, including America.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/report_the_biden_administration_is_behind_an_icc_plan_to_arrest_senior_israeli_officials.html

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Rick Monday makes the Greatest Play in Baseball. April 25, 1976.

On April 25, 1976, Cubs outfielder, Rick Monday saw two unwashed commie heathens preparing to burn an American flag in the outfield at Dodger Stadium during a game. He made the MVP Play of the Day and snatched the flag away. He later said “If you’re going to burn the flag, don’t do it around me. I’ve been to too many veteran’s hospitals and seen too many broken bodies of guys who tried to protect it.”
Announcer Vin Scully “I think a guy was gonna set fire to the American flag. Can you imagine that?"
Scully and Monday would be rolling in their graves if they could see America today. smdh.

• Like 1

1062080353_Screenshot2024-04-25at18-12-52TheGatewayPundit.jpg.33590196271847c56860a6a1a899f1dc.jpg

The Supreme Court on Thursday heard oral arguments on Trump’s presidential immunity claim in Jack Smith’s January 6 case in DC.

The case made its way to the Supreme Court after the DC Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Trump was not immune from prosecution.

Trump’s lawyers previously argued that Trump is immune from federal prosecution for alleged ‘crimes’ committed while he served as US President.

John Sauer, a Missouri-based attorney for Trump, gave an opening statement on Thursday and argued that Jack Smith’s indictment uses vague statutes to criminalize “core authority” of the presidency.

Sauer argued that immunity protects past presidents such as George W. Bush and Barack Obama from being prosecuted for crimes they committed while in federal office.

As expected, the liberal justices, similar to the appellate court judges, floated absurd hypotheticals.

The justices then had the opportunity to grill Jack Smith’s prosecutor Michael Dreeben. Recall that Dreeben was one of Mueller’s goons in the special counsel’s ‘Trump-Russia’ inquisition.

Conservative Justice Samuel Alito destroyed DOJ prosecutor Michael Dreeben with one question.

“If the president gets advice from the attorney general, that something is lawful, is that an absolute defense?” Alito asked Dreeben.

“Yes, I think that it is,” Dreeben said.

“But won’t that give presidents incentive to be sure to pick an Attorney General who will reliably tell the president that it is lawful to do whatever the president wants to do if there’s any possible argument in favor of it?” Alito asked Dreeben.

“I think the Constitutional structure protects against that risk. The president nominates the attorney general and the Senate provides advice and consent,” Dreeben said.

This line of questioning also dovetails other questions asked by Gorsuch related to subordinate liability.

Justice Alito also asked about FDR’s decision to put Japanese-Americans in camps during WWII.

“What about President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s decision to intern Japanese-Americans during World War II, couldn’t that have been charged?” Alito asked Dreeben.

“Today, yes,” Michael Dreeben said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/justice-alito-destroys-jack-smiths-prosecutor-during-trump/

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

When he runs successfully in 2024 will the opposition then claim he isn’t eligible because of the two term rule?

I don't understand. He's only served one term so if he wins in 2024 that will be his second term. That doesn't violate any eligibility laws. And you can run as many times as you want.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I don't understand. He's only served one term so if he wins in 2024 that will be his second term. That doesn't violate any eligibility laws. And you can run as many times as you want.

Alice Cooper (a flamboyant rock/roll God) is very political and has been throwing his hat into the ring ever since he was old enough (decades).

He's said, "I can F stuff up better than they F it up."

• Like 2