Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

image.png.32f4f820272aa6c68e309eb7b632cd9b.png

Everything bad and evil happening for the past 3 ½ years- it all started with Obama’s presidency.

Obama honed these skills at Columbia. Then he sharpened them for eight years as president. Now he has perfected and accelerated them as the “shadow president” – the man behind puppet Biden.

Everything happening in NYC right now…has Obama’s fingerprints all over it.

The anarchy at Columbia U. That’s Obama.

The hatred for America. That’s Obama.

The hatred for capitalism. That’s Obama.

The hatred for President Trump and the communist show trial rigged to destroy him. That’s Obama.

The hatred for Jews (and anyone in power). That’s Obama.

By the way, don’t take my word for it. Even ultra-liberal, lifelong Democrat, and former Obama supporter Alan Dershowitz recently said Obama hates Israel and the Jews. He called Obama “despicable.” He blames Obama for the antisemitic, anti-Israel and anti-American attitudes in this country today.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-calls-obamas-deep-hatred-israel-ashamed

Soon the real “Obama Army” will appear- 20 million new illegal aliens- most of them criminals and military age males.

The Trump persecution. The rigged Trump trials. The Jew-hatred. The America-hatred. The open border empowering a foreign invasion. The insane welfare, spending and debt. Exploding healthcare costs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/wayne-root-this-is-100-obama-columbia-u/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 113.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

10 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.32f4f820272aa6c68e309eb7b632cd9b.png

Everything bad and evil happening for the past 3 ½ years- it all started with Obama’s presidency.

Obama honed these skills at Columbia. Then he sharpened them for eight years as president. Now he has perfected and accelerated them as the “shadow president” – the man behind puppet Biden.

Everything happening in NYC right now…has Obama’s fingerprints all over it.

The anarchy at Columbia U. That’s Obama.

The hatred for America. That’s Obama.

The hatred for capitalism. That’s Obama.

The hatred for President Trump and the communist show trial rigged to destroy him. That’s Obama.

The hatred for Jews (and anyone in power). That’s Obama.

By the way, don’t take my word for it. Even ultra-liberal, lifelong Democrat, and former Obama supporter Alan Dershowitz recently said Obama hates Israel and the Jews. He called Obama “despicable.” He blames Obama for the antisemitic, anti-Israel and anti-American attitudes in this country today.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-calls-obamas-deep-hatred-israel-ashamed

Soon the real “Obama Army” will appear- 20 million new illegal aliens- most of them criminals and military age males.

The Trump persecution. The rigged Trump trials. The Jew-hatred. The America-hatred. The open border empowering a foreign invasion. The insane welfare, spending and debt. Exploding healthcare costs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/wayne-root-this-is-100-obama-columbia-u/

Wayne Root is awesome. I've always enjoyed his perspective. 'His truth' is 'my truth', lol.

• Thanks 1

BREAKING: Senate overwhelmingly approves TikTok bill.
(I don’t really know if this means anything. I don’t use TikTok and I think it’s just another tool for child trafficking and other sordid abuses.)
The Senate has just passed the bill which would force TikTok to divest from the Chinese Communist Party.
They passed it 79-18.

• Like 2

I suggest that this is all a charade, intended to allow the Deep Swamp Senators to puff out their chests, claim to be working for us -- and raising millions of dollars.

A law requiring Bytedance to divest and having them actually do so are not just horses of different colors, it is a horse and an  asteroid of different colors -- implausible.

Senators and Biden will take a bow, story will vanish from the headlines and Bytedance and Tik Toc  will continue to operate as before.

All of our data are belong to them.

The Big Guy cannot say no to the Chinese communists.

• Like 2