• Replies 113.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

I know this is a long article but this **** is really pissing me off. THERE IS A TRANSWAR AGAINST NORMAL CHILDREN going on in our schools. TRANSVIOLENCE is an existential threat to the safety of your child. If you can homeschool, you need to do it. If you can put your children in a private school, you need to do it.

Boy Bashes In Girl's Head Using a Stanley Thermos, Requiring the Girl to be Hospitalized after Having Her Scalp Sewn Back On; Media Hides The Fact That the Attacker is a Male Transgender Calling Himself "Melanie.” - Pennbrook MIDDLE School - North Wales, PA.

Boys and girls are exactly alike, and if girls don't want to have their brains bashed in at school, they should just take boxing lessons.
You know, classic girls stuff.
"I'm gonna murder you," shouted the trans-identifying student at Pennbrook Middle School as the 13-year-old blindsided a 12-year-old girl last week and bashed her skull repeatedly with a Stanley cup. The victim had to be hospitalized, her scalp stapled back together, and she had to go through a concussion protocol, according to police.
It's about as horrible a middle school assault as can be imagined, not in the least because students and staff alike were well aware of the perpetrator's "hit list."
The Daily Mail reported Monday that another 12-year-old female student -- remaining anonymous because of her age, like the victim and the thug -- made a public statement that "she and two fellow students filled out paperwork explaining what they knew was going to happen if nothing was done and said that she was warned 'watch your back' at lunch."
"You could've stopped it," she said. "It was five hours from when I told you it was going to happen. I don't get how you couldn't have stopped that."
"We had to watch [the victim] taken out with blood dripping down her face and I will never forget that! Laying in bed last night I just kept repeating it in my head."
Reportedly, she was next on the hit list -- the one the school did nothing about except to tell the "trans" kid's potential victims, "Don't worry about it, it's not gonna happen."
It never does happen. Right until it does.

(School Ignored Trans Student's 'Hit List, Leading to a Bloody Beat-Down.
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/22/trans-student-with-hit-list-sends-student-to-hospital-n4928405)

Parents want to know why the school permitted this vicious transgender lunatic, who announced his intention to attack the girls on his "hit list" in advance, to remain in school to make good on his threats.
This media article dances around the student's identity as a transgender, never using a pronoun but finding other ways to refer to him, like "the seventh-grader" or "the student." They hide the fact that it was another case of Transgender Rage.
NORTH WALES, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- More than 50 people packed a North Penn School District meeting Thursday night to voice concerns about an attack that left a student injured.
The assault happened on Wednesday afternoon around 1:20 p.m. in the cafeteria of the Pennbrook Middle School in North Wales.
According to Upper Gwynedd police, surveillance video shows a 7th grader walking along a lunch table when the accused student runs towards her and begins hitting her in the head with a Stanley cup.
"This was avoidable and the district truly failed to protect the students at Pennbrook," said one parent at the meeting. "What are we supposed to say to our children after this? How do I send him back to school?"
"I just don't know what went wrong. How did it get to this point? I would like answers on that," added another parent.

Emily, a student at the school, witnessed the attack as others were eating lunch.
"I just hear all this screaming and everybody running. All of sudden you just hear these terrible loud bangs of the Stanley bouncing off her head," the student recalled. "We had to sit in there and watch them clean up the blood off those tables and ground, and we had to watch them take her out with blood dripping down her face and I will never forget that."
Upper Gwynedd police describe the incident as an "unprovoked, sudden, violent attack." They say the assailant came from behind and immediately began hitting the student.
"Next thing they heard was a bang," said Chris Pekula whose daughter was only feet away from the victim.
Police say the victim's injuries are so severe she had to get staples in her head and is on concussion protocol.
A security guard jumped on the alleged assailant who held onto the victim for several more seconds. Once the victim was freed, a teacher can be seen on the video shielding her from other students and walking her into a hallway. Other kids in the cafeteria looked stunned as they witnessed it all.

Oh there you go - there's the media lying to you, telling you that "the assailant" is a girl.
It's not. It's a violent, mentally-ill boy who likes beating up on girls.

Parents say the attack could have been prevented if the school had heeded their warnings.
"The students went to the counselor yesterday and said, 'We heard something's gonna happen at lunch today,'" said Stephanie Palovcak of the warning she says other students gave to staff at Pennbrook Middle School Tuesday.
The school's principal, Nick Taylor, sent a letter to parents that says in part: "The safety of our students is of the utmost importance."
No, the safety of your students is of no importance. Only protecting the precious feelings of the violently mentally ill.
The letter went on to say, "I ask that parents speak with their children about the consequences of fighting."
"This isn't a fight. This is an assault," said Palovcak.
Getting smashed in the back of your head with a steel-lined bludgeon is "a fight."
The parents say it all happened after the alleged attacker had been in the school for only three days as a new student. The student's first day was Monday. The incident happened on Wednesday.
"There were multiple parents who reached out about this child making threats," said Palovcak of the worries parents had over the course of two days, including students describing the suspected assailant as having a list of people to beat up.
Stefan Ross says his son went to the student's previous school.
"The person came out from the trees and brandished a knife on my son and his friend," he said of an incident that allegedly happened off school grounds.

(Montgomery County parents outraged after middle school student attacked with Stanley cup.
https://6abc.com/pennbrook-middle-school-fight-student-sent-to-hospital-following-incident-in-montgomery-county-cafeteria/14685285/)

Did he really say "the person" or did he say "he"? I bet he said he, and you are changing the quotation to hide the student's actual sex from readers.
The principle denies The Person had been ejected from his last school due to violence.
We'll see how that claim holds up over time.
He spoke to concerned parents Thursday night saying, "This should not have happened period, as an educator, your superintendent and a father, I'm appalled by what happened. "We are currently pursuing the details leading up to this incident and why it occurred. We are also collaborating with our local law enforcement in their investigation as we work to ensure that something like this can't happen again."
I bet you the solution will be subjecting the normal, non-violent-lunatic students to lectures about how they should respect and love lunatics who threaten to kill them.
Below, a girl classmate describes the violent attack.

https://ace.mu.nu/#409343

• Sad 5

16 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I know this is a long article but this **** is really pissing me off. THERE IS A TRANSWAR AGAINST NORMAL CHILDREN going on in our schools. TRANSVIOLENCE is an existential threat to the safety of your child. If you can homeschool, you need to do it. If you can put your children in a private school, you need to do it.

Boy Bashes In Girl's Head Using a Stanley Thermos, Requiring the Girl to be Hospitalized after Having Her Scalp Sewn Back On; Media Hides The Fact That the Attacker is a Male Transgender Calling Himself "Melanie.” - Pennbrook MIDDLE School - North Wales, PA.

Boys and girls are exactly alike, and if girls don't want to have their brains bashed in at school, they should just take boxing lessons.
"I'm gonna murder you," shouted the trans-identifying student at Pennbrook Middle School as the 13-year-old blindsided a 12-year-old girl last week and bashed her skull repeatedly with a Stanley cup. The victim had to be hospitalized, her scalp stapled back together, and she had to go through a concussion protocol, according to police. Advertisement
It's about as horrible a middle school assault as can be imagined, not in the least because students and staff alike were well aware of the perpetrator's "hit list."
The Daily Mail reported Monday that another 12-year-old female student -- remaining anonymous because of her age, like the victim and the thug -- made a public statement that "she and two fellow students filled out paperwork explaining what they knew was going to happen if nothing was done and said that she was warned 'watch your back' at lunch."
"You could've stopped it," she said. "It was five hours from when I told you it was going to happen. I don't get how you couldn't have stopped that."
"We had to watch [the victim] taken out with blood dripping down her face and I will never forget that! Laying in bed last night I just kept repeating it in my head."
Reportedly, she was next on the hit list -- the one the school did nothing about except to tell the "trans" kid's potential victims, "Don't worry about it, it's not gonna happen."

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/22/trans-student-with-hit-list-sends-student-to-hospital-n4928405)

Parents want to know why the school permitted this vicious transgender lunatic, who announced his intention to attack the girls on his "hit list" in advance, to remain in school to make good on his threats.
This media article dances around the student's identity as a transgender, never using a pronoun but finding other ways to refer to him, like "the seventh-grader" or "the student." They hide the fact that it was another case of Transgender Rage.
NORTH WALES, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- More than 50 people packed a North Penn School District meeting Thursday night to voice concerns about an attack that left a student injured.
The assault happened on Wednesday afternoon around 1:20 p.m. in the cafeteria of the Pennbrook Middle School in North Wales.
According to Upper Gwynedd police, surveillance video shows a 7th grader walking along a lunch table when the accused student runs towards her and begins hitting her in the head with a Stanley cup.
"This was avoidable and the district truly failed to protect the students at Pennbrook," said one parent at the meeting. "What are we supposed to say to our children after this? How do I send him back to school?"
"I just don't know what went wrong. How did it get to this point? I would like answers on that," added another parent.

Emily, a student at the school, witnessed the attack as others were eating lunch.
"I just hear all this screaming and everybody running. All of sudden you just hear these terrible loud bangs of the Stanley bouncing off her head," the student recalled. "We had to sit in there and watch them clean up the blood off those tables and ground, and we had to watch them take her out with blood dripping down her face and I will never forget that."
Upper Gwynedd police describe the incident as an "unprovoked, sudden, violent attack." They say the assailant came from behind and immediately began hitting the student.
"Next thing they heard was a bang," said Chris Pekula whose daughter was only feet away from the victim.
Police say the victim's injuries are so severe she had to get staples in her head and is on concussion protocol.
A security guard jumped on the alleged assailant who held onto the victim for several more seconds. Once the victim was freed, a teacher can be seen on the video shielding her from other students and walking her into a hallway. Other kids in the cafeteria looked stunned as they witnessed it all.

Oh there you go - there's the media lying to you, telling you that "the assailant" is a girl.

Parents say the attack could have been prevented if the school had heeded their warnings.
"The students went to the counselor yesterday and said, 'We heard something's gonna happen at lunch today,'" said Stephanie Palovcak of the warning she says other students gave to staff at Pennbrook Middle School Tuesday.
The school's principal, Nick Taylor, sent a letter to parents that says in part: "The safety of our students is of the utmost importance."
No, the safety of your students is of no importance. Only protecting the precious feelings of the violently mentally ill.
The letter went on to say, "I ask that parents speak with their children about the consequences of fighting."
Getting smashed in the back of your head with a steel-lined bludgeon is "a fight."
The parents say it all happened after the alleged attacker had been in the school for only three days as a new student. The student's first day was Monday. The incident happened on Wednesday.
"There were multiple parents who reached out about this child making threats," said Palovcak of the worries parents had over the course of two days, including students describing the suspected assailant as having a list of people to beat up.
"The person came out from the trees and brandished a knife on my son and his friend," he said of an incident that allegedly happened off school grounds.

(Montgomery County parents outraged after middle school student attacked with Stanley cup.
https://6abc.com/pennbrook-middle-school-fight-student-sent-to-hospital-following-incident-in-montgomery-county-cafeteria/14685285/)

Did he really say "the person" or did he say "he"? I bet he said he, and you are changing the quotation to hide the student's actual sex from readers.
The principle denies The Person had been ejected from his last school due to violence.
He spoke to concerned parents Thursday night saying, "This should not have happened period, as an educator, your superintendent and a father, I'm appalled by what happened. "We are currently pursuing the details leading up to this incident and why it occurred. We are also collaborating with our local law enforcement in their investigation as we work to ensure that something like this can't happen again."
I bet you the solution will be subjecting the normal, non-violent-lunatic students to lectures about how they should respect and love lunatics who threaten to kill them.

This will continue until the good people of the country start suing school boards and their school systems out of existence. Board members should be held financially and criminally responsible for these policies. Nothing else will work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Local (Nasty) Liberal, Bill Maher, Comes to Brave, Stunning Realization That Sexualizing Children Is Wrong
—Disinformation Expert Ace
I try not to link Bill Maher. He's a nasty liberal. Once in a while he realizes things we've known our whole lives. Whoop-de-do.
But the below monologue is important. He says a few unsayable things, as far as liberals are concerned.
He has said a few things along these lines before. He noted, before, that it is not uncommon in Hollywood for a couple to have two or even three "trans" children, and pointed out that this statistical impossibility is certainly more about parental preference than a child's realization that he was "born in the wrong body."
Three times in a row you gave birth to children who were "born in the wrong body"? What are the odds?!
The odds are zero. This is impossible, flat-out, no asterisk.
But now he says a lot more:
He says that Ron DeSantis was right to fight wokeness and the sexualization of children.
He says there is a gay agenda to make heterosexuality seem like a bad choice for kids and coach them into making the right choice.
He says that teachers "entrap" kids into being gay or trans by suggesting it to them. He says that if you deny this, you must not be watching TikTok, then plays a couple of clips of teachers stating that they're preaching homosexuality.
He says that Hollywood has a lot of pedophiles in it and they're tolerated by liberals.
He says Disney is the successor company, after Nickelodeon, as the main company sexualizing children.
He points out that some liberal women are hypersexualizing their children for social media currency.
He says the left would defend "child f***ing" just because the "wrong people" are against it.
And he says that drag queen story hour is inappropriate, and that it is for the benefit of drag queens (and, I'd mention, leftwing white women looking to score wokeness points) and not children.
Here are a couple of quotes:
"A 2014 CNN report discovered that at least 35 Disney employees had been arrested for sex crimes against children. And in 2021, Disney child star Alyson Stoner confessed she only narrowly survived the toddler-to-trainwreck pipeline. The next year, child star Cole Sprouse told The New York Times that young actresses at the Disney Channel were heavily sexualized from an early age," he said.
Maher pointed out that Brian Peck, the dialogue coach who sexually abused Nickelodeon star Drake Bell, went to prison for 16 months -- and upon release was hired by Disney for a children's series.
"Oh, for pedophiles in Hollywood. It's a small world, after all," the comedian deadpanned. "DeSantis wasn't wrong! But we're so tribal now, the left will overlook child-f--ing if the guy from the wrong party calls it out."
"I've said it before, wokeness is not an extension of liberalism anymore. It's more often taking something so far that it becomes the opposite," he said.
Maher continued: "Teaching kids not to hate or judge those who are different. Great!...But at a certain point, inclusion becomes promotion. And contrary to current progressive dogma, children aren't miniature adults wise beyond their years, they're morons."

• Thanks 1

Congrats ladies, you played yourselves.

(I didn’t write this article but I do agree wholeheartedly. If the headline sounds cold, it probably doesn’t apply to you. It does however apply to every woman who agreed with or didn’t raise hell while the erasure of the biological female sex was taking place. - kschmidt)
The Department of Education has released it's changes to Title IX. The twisted and increasingly authoritarian Biden administration, who tout themselves as the leaders of the "Party of Science" just virtually eliminated what we have known as girl's and women's sports in the USA.  The new final rules re-write discrimination as "based on stereotypes, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex characteristics.” But not actual sex.
In other words, Government is eliminating sex-based categories and distinctions. They're gaslighting us into accepting that there is no actual difference between males and females. People who aren't familiar with US law won't understand how radical this is.
If implemented, it will guarantee preference for trans over women in many situations. There is only gender identity, sexual orientation, and sex “characteristics” which are not the same as biological sex.
They are playing games with language. And smuggling in lies. National Women's Law Center President Fatima Goss Graves, the liberal witness at the Title IX hearing, said that female athletes should "learn to lose gracefully" -- to biological men.
This is exactly the type of far-reaching “rule change” that should require a vote from Congress. No nameless DC bureaucrat should have the power to impose their ideology on the entire country, let alone impose a “rule” to effectively negate the law as written. The Department of Education has no power to rewrite a law that was passed by Congress. Any changes to Title IX would have to come from Congress.
My guess is that it will be overturned...but with that said, you mind fucked LADIES, you cried for this. You were the ones demanding "equity", "equality", "fairness" and "tolerance" for men in dresses. You supported "trans-women" and let them into our games; into our spaces; into our ceremonies, into our bathrooms, into our contest, and then gave them providence and gravitas with chants of, "you go girl", and "we support you" and called them "brave and courageous" as well as "stunning and beautiful" and they slowly took over OUR places and spaces...and now, the chickens have come home to roost.

https://www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com/2024/04/congrats-ladies-you-played-yourselves.html

00 Gender - Male - Female - Mental Illness - Venn Diagram.jpg

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

"I'm gonna murder you," shouted the trans-identifying student at Pennbrook Middle School as the 13-year-old blindsided a 12-year-old girl last week and bashed her skull repeatedly with a Stanley cup. The victim had to be hospitalized, her scalp stapled back together, and she had to go through a concussion protocol, according to police.

This shows that teachers are the enemy by protecting mental cases liable to be a threat to the children.

• Like 2