• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Our education system turned into indoctrination centers when the feds took it over.

Went from #1 status in the world to 33rd now. Nothing else condemns it as much as this.

image.png.615d3a8ac8888f4d7922f502a85c69d8.png

Thanks again, Jimmy Carter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2024 at 9:30 AM, ChuteTheMall said:

8koka3.jpg

Why is it considered socially correct to help portray your race as illiterate and unable to even speak your countries language?

Why are blacks that want an education denigrated by their peers who castigates anyone that might look more literate than them?

Now you know why Africa, the cradle of civilization, hasn't progressed in untold millennia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

8ktz7v.jpg

Why name it that?  Are they so convinced the new bridge will fall apart and be as ineffective to transportation as its proposed namesake to American society?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

The wildcard is "People:. A solar eclipse isn't a rare vent. It may be rare in places, but they happen all over the world, several times a year. 

Selling panic is very profitable, and some of the questions I have heard are sadly comical.

Many schools are being closed that day due entirely to the educational system's fear of the Dark!  This is no joke!  The teachers said they fear for the students when it turns dark.  Mind you these are so called adults who are afraid of the Dark!

What the hell do teachers do at night??????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.5f67f66ea00be6fd05d5858f56d505ac.png

I don't care what made up excuse you have for your perversion!  Get into the right room or get your dick and balls cut off.  That's not a requirement for entry, that's a penalty for entry!

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Many schools are being closed that day due entirely to the educational system's fear of the Dark!  This is no joke!  The teachers said they fear for the students when it turns dark.  Mind you these are so called adults who are afraid of the Dark!

I worked with deputies who were afraid of the dark, seriously. They were fine in the city, with lights everywhere, street lights, buildings lit up, house and yard lights galore. Then they would come back me up in the next district over, dark country setting, no yard lights, almost no moon, and they were scared spitless. I'd tell them "Follow me, learn to use your other senses, stay a couple steps back and don't trip." I knew they were shaking like a leaf, they made so much noise!

Then there was the Vietnam vet near retirement. He loved the dark, moved silently, said he was more aware in the dark than in the light. Learned a lot from him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The darkness will only last for a few moments and that is in a narrow band that in the central part of the country.  These people are nuts, but remember 2000 and all the rumors then.

• Thanks 1

image.png.f02b967f078a6b6932bc6afdf8b90126.png

Joe Biden is attending a ritzy fundraiser with out-of-touch celebrities while President Trump is attending a wake for a fallen NYPD police officer.

Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton are at a $500,000 per ticket fundraiser with Lizzo. A $100,000 ‘donation’ will get you a photo with Biden, Obama, and Clinton by famed photog Annie Leibovitz.

Biden’s aide decided to post a tone-deaf tweet as Trump attended the wake.

“I’ll tell you this: There’s a difference between the two candidates in this election,” Biden said on Thursday morning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/biden-roasted-tone-deaf-tweet-attacking-trump-as/

There is a difference! Trump is honoring a fallen police officer while Biden is partying with Lizzo and Barack Obama.

Earlier this week Jonathan Diller was killed by a career criminal with 21 previous arrests and 9 felony charges during a routine traffic stop in Queens.

Trump attended Jonathan Diller’s wake on Thursday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

The customers getting in the middle of it should be sued by the store after being arrested by the police!

Society is doomed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(Personally, I can't see him winning this lawsuit but I HOPE, I HOPE they smoke her @ss and give him a YUGE win.)

Bobulinski Files Defamation Suit Against Fox News' Jessica Tarlov After Claim Trump PAC Paid Legal Bills.
Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner of First Son Hunter Biden, followed through on his threat to sue Fox News commentator Jessica Tarlov for defamation after she alleged on-air on March 20 that he was being funded by a Super PAC aligned with former President Donald Trump.
Tarlov read an unconvincing on-air apology (I watched the show and it was NOT an apology) after Bobulinski’s ultimatum, but the businessman found it inadequate, and on Thursday, he filed suit against her in the United States District Court Southern District of New York.

Bobulinski has been making plenty of news lately, and his epic testimony in front of the House Oversight Committee earlier this month made Democrats squirm.
In his tweet, Bobulinski forcefully denied that he took any money to help pay his legal bills and said his legal effort was to remind pundits they can't just say any untruth they want without repercussions:
“This is about the truth, for which I have been fighting for four years. It is important for media personalities like Ms. Tarlov to understand that lies have consequences. I have consistently told the truth to the American people about the deep corruption of the Biden family and will continue to do, and I have paid my legal expenses arising from my decision to come forward out of my own pocket. I will donate every penny I may be awarded in this suit to a children’s hospital and to support our military Veterans.”
Fox News quickly responded to the suit with a statement claiming Tarlov's innocence:
“Jessica Tarlov’s March 21st statements [the date of the 'apology,' not the date of the original allegation] were accurate and made clear that she was not aware of anything to indicate that payments from a Trump PAC to Elections, LLC were made in connection with Tony Bobulinski’s legal fees,” said Fox News spokesperson in response to the defamation suit. “We stand by our decision to not issue any further corrections and will vigorously defend against these inaccurate claims.”
Tarlov appears regularly on Fox and serves as the lone liberal voice of "The Five" as one of its co-hosts. She often makes nonsensical arguments and regularly gets schooled by higher-intellect hosts like Dana Perino and Greg Gutfeld. In one notable episode in February, she got shouted down by the other hosts as she accused them of condoning criminal behavior:
Tarlov began by pointing the finger at “some folks here” who say it’s “Ok to falsify your business records, to issue false financial statements, to commit conspiracy for insurance fraud.”
The other hosts—especially Judge Jeanine Pirro—didn't like being called fraudsters, and the temperature quickly got hot in the studio.
A lawsuit is a bit more serious than an argument, however, and Tarlov may have gotten out over her skis on this one.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/28/tony-bobulinski-files-defamation-suit-against-fox-news-jessica-tarlov-after-claim-trump-paid-legal-bills-n2172052

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1