• Replies 113.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

I once watched a little video of a blue jay harassing a cat. Attacking from behind and flying away, the bird scored some hits but tried this once too often; kitty figured it out and rotated 180 degrees, gaining about foot of elevation in the process , and swatting the bird to its death. I think that's where all this is headed.

image.png.add477b8e7a08c7e273f8ce8881146d3.png

No more shadow play. It’s now in the open. No holds barred.

Exhibit 1: Friday, March 22, 2024. It’s War. The Kremlin, via Peskov, finally admits it, on the record.

The money quote:

“Russia cannot allow the existence on its borders of a state that has a documented intention to use any methods to take Crimea away from it, not to mention the territory of new regions.”

Translation: the Hegemon-constructed Kiev mongrel is doomed, one way or another. The Kremlin signal: “We haven’t even started” starts now.

Exhibit 2: Friday afternoon, a few hours after Peskov. Confirmed by a serious European – not Russian – source. The first counter-signal.

Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Exhibit 3: Friday evening. Terror attack on Crocus City, a music venue northwest of Moscow. A heavily trained commando shoots people on sight, point blank, in cold blood, then sets a concert hall on fire. The definitive counter-signal: with the battlefield collapsing, all that’s left is terrorism in Moscow.

And just as terror was striking Moscow, the US and the UK, in southwest Asia, was bombing Sana’a, the Yemeni capital, with at least five strikes.

Some nifty coordination. Yemen has just clinched a strategic deal in Oman with Russia-China for no-hassle navigation in the Red Sea, and is among the top candidates for BRICS+ expansion at the summit in Kazan next October.

Not only the Houthis are spectacularly defeating thalassocracy, they have the Russia-China strategic partnership on their side. Assuring China and Russia that their ships can sail through the Bab-al-Mandeb, Red Sea and Gulf of Aden with no problems is exchanged with total political support from Beijing and Moscow.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/its-war-the-real-meat-grinder-starts-now/

Remaining Ukrainians will start to ask serious questions about what led them to fight – literally to their death – on behalf of the US Deep State, the military complex and BlackRock.

As it stands, the Highway to Hell meat grinder is bound to reach maximum velocity.

• Sad 2

"US foreign policy is now exclusively in the hands of a small group of neocon extremists who reject diplomacy outright and who genuinely believe that America’s strategic interests can only be achieved through a military conflict with Russia. That said, we can say with some degree of certainty, that things are going to get alot worse before they get better."

Washington's Plan to Break Up Russia

image.png.d2ae6e92631ba2cd1c5b292bac60cedb.png

image.png.142ff561553bd50ffaad50c17efa3687.png

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/washingtons-plan-to-breakup-russia/

Washington’s animus towards Russia has a long history dating back to 1918 when Woodrow Wilson deployed over 7,000 troops to Siberia as part of an Allied effort to roll back the gains of the Bolshevik Revolution. The activities of the American Expeditionary Force, which remained in the country for 18 months, have long vanished from history books in the US, but Russians still point to the incident as yet another example of America’s relentless intervention in the affairs of its neighbors. The fact is, Washington elites have always meddled in Russia’s business despite Moscow’s strong objections. In fact, a great number western elites not only think that Russia should be split-up into smaller geographical units, but that the Russian people should welcome such an outcome. Western leaders in the Anglosphere are so consumed by hubris and their own blinkered sense of entitlement, they honestly believe that ordinary Russians would like to see their country splintered into bite-sized statelets that remain open to the voracious exploitation of the western oil giants, mining corporations and, of course, the Pentagon. Here’s how Washington’s geopolitical mastermind Zbigniew Brzezinski summed it up an article in Foreign Affairs:

• Sad 2

The Second Civil War #66: Preparing The Red Flag Battlespace.
Required Reading - As far as I’m concerned it should be mandatory.

In September of 2023, Biden announced the “first ever” White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention.  In charge?  Kamala Harris.  One would think this mere virtue signaling, after all, as Border Tzarina, Harris has accomplished precisely nothing other than jetting about looking for the “root causes” of illegal immigration.  So what’s this extra-constitutional “office” going to do? 
This new office is going to be a central hub, essentially, for enforcement, coordination, public outreach.
As you well know, William, last year the president signed into law a bill, a bipartisan bill, that cracked down on background checks, essentially trying to enhance background checks. And so they’re going to be coordinating aggressively with states to make sure that that’s enforced.
There’s also billions of dollars that were allocated in that bill to tackle gun violence prevention, mental health, school safety. And so a lot of the people I have spoken to, including the White House, say that this office is going to make sure that all of that is enforced and implemented, that those communities realize that there’s that money there for them to use.
Who is really in charge?
Stefanie Feldman, a longtime policy advisor to President Biden on gun violence prevention, serves as Director of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention, alongside leading gun violence prevention advocates Greg Jackson and Rob Wilcox, who joined the Administration as Deputy Directors of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention.
All are long time anti-liberty/gun cracktivists.  Their idea of “gun violence prevention” is disarming law-abiding Americans.  This “office” was not authorized by Congress, nor did Congress fund it.  But this was an organization that would coordinate, cajole, threaten and harass Americans, and violate the Second Amendment.  But they needed real action, and in March of 2024, that’s what they established.

MUCH, much more at the link:
https://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/2024/03/29/the-second-civil-war-66-preparing-the-red-flag-battlespace/#more-55210

**00 00 00 The Second Civil War #66 - Preparing The Red Flag Battlespace - 1.png

**00 00 00 The Second Civil War #66 - Preparing The Red Flag Battlespace - 2.png

**00 00 00 The Second Civil War #66 - Preparing The Red Flag Battlespace - 3.png

**00 00 00 The Second Civil War #66 - Preparing The Red Flag Battlespace - 4.png

• Thanks 2

Israel bombs Iranian weapons depot in Syria and what’s so incredible about it is that Biden is funding both sides of the conflict. (Video)
Israel bombed an Iranian weapons depot in Aleppo, Syria overnight, which resulted in the deaths of over 40 terrorist soldiers.
Below is video of the aftermath:

Israel also bombed Lebanon and killed a Hezbollah commander. Here’s more from DC Examiner:
“Israeli forces are believed to be responsible for multiple strikes in Lebanon and Syria on Friday that resulted in the deaths of dozens of soldiers.
More than 40 soldiers were killed in airstrikes near the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a British-based group that tracks the war in Syria, said. The death toll could still rise.
The group said the strikes targeted a missile warehouse used by Hezbollah, the U.S. designated terrorist group based primarily in Lebanon; a training center; and defense factories in Al-Safira. Hezbollah blamed the attack on Israel, which rarely comments on such strikes, according to the Washington Post.
Israel has carried out strikes in Syria both before its current war in Gaza, which began after Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, and since then.
The Israel Defense Forces also said its air force targeted and eliminated Ali Abed Akhsan Naim, whom they identified as the deputy commander of Hezbollah’s Rocket and Missile Unit, in the area of Bazouriye in Lebanon.”
So why is this Israeli strike in Syria so incredible? Noah Pollack from the Free Beacon tells us:
“Israel is using US-supplied bombs & airplanes to blow up weapons Iran is shipping to terrorists that it’s funding via sanctions relief, also courtesy of the US. Biden is literally funding both sides of a war. It will be written about by historians as a mind-boggling example of strategic incoherence.”
Biden used to bill himself as a foreign policy expert, but look at the world on his watch. It’s a disaster compared to what it was before he took office and his weakness has made it all possible, from the Russian invasion of Ukraine to Iran ordering a horrible terrorist attack on Israel. I wouldn’t be shocked if China invaded Taiwan before the year is out because they all know Biden is as weak as it gets.

https://therightscoop.com/video-israel-bombs-iranian-weapons-depot-in-syria-and-this-is-whats-so-incredible-about-it/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Biden declared Easter to be transgender day of visibility. This is not an accident. It's sticking it to America just to show they can.  Sniffer Joe was handed something to sign by his WOKE staff and he signed it. He is in such a drastic mental decline maybe Dr. Jill signed it for him.

image.png.671d37a362bd97c08eb7c845383a048d.png

This March 31, of course, is Easter.

“On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives,” Biden wrote in the declaration.

“I am proud that my Administration has stood for justice from the start, working to ensure that the LGBTQI+ community can live openly, in safety, with dignity and respect. I am proud to have appointed transgender leaders to my Administration and to have ended the ban on transgender Americans serving openly in our military,” Biden continued. “I am proud to have signed historic Executive Orders that strengthen civil rights protections in housing, employment, health care, education, the justice system, and more. I am proud to have signed the Respect for Marriage Act into law, ensuring that every American can marry the person they love.”

Biden wrote that “transgender Americans are part of the fabric of our Nation.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/biden-issues-white-house-proclamation-declaring-easter-be/

“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

Biden, who is Catholic, has also banned religious artwork from the White House Easter egg competition.

• Sad 2

One must stop, or seriously cripple sovereign fraud – first coined on American Thinker –

where the government is the actor impacting election outcomes.

image.png.fc6796f61592fbcc4248a4ea3348a0f8.png

Ever make an FEC contribution?

Log on, fill in your name, address, company name – all that stuff.

Now, do it 3,500 times in 2 hours. Impossible! Unless you are using advanced computers – doing this as a bot exercise – thus illegal.

That data has always been in the FEC database.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/election-integrity-firm-7-18-registered-voters-26/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Biden declared Easter to be transgender day of visibility. This is not an accident. It's sticking it to America just to show they can.  Sniffer Joe was handed something to sign by his WOKE staff and he signed it. He is in such a drastic mental decline maybe Dr. Jill signed it for him.

image.png.671d37a362bd97c08eb7c845383a048d.png

This March 31, of course, is Easter.

“On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives,” Biden wrote in the declaration.

“I am proud that my Administration has stood for justice from the start, working to ensure that the LGBTQI+ community can live openly, in safety, with dignity and respect. I am proud to have appointed transgender leaders to my Administration and to have ended the ban on transgender Americans serving openly in our military,” Biden continued. “I am proud to have signed historic Executive Orders that strengthen civil rights protections in housing, employment, health care, education, the justice system, and more. I am proud to have signed the Respect for Marriage Act into law, ensuring that every American can marry the person they love.”

Biden wrote that “transgender Americans are part of the fabric of our Nation.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/biden-issues-white-house-proclamation-declaring-easter-be/

“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

Biden, who is Catholic, has also banned religious artwork from the White House Easter egg competition.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-cardinal-muller-joins-calls-for-us-bishops-to-excommunicate-biden/?utm_source=popular

• Thanks 3