• Replies 112.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Why Is The National Guard Being Deployed During The Great American Eclipse On April 8th?

No previous eclipse has elicited mass riots or rebellion of any kind.

This situation is a government planned opportunity for marshal law or something worse.

image.png.7c6e6e00ced221174d6fa7c5f8ed4e71.png

The National Guard is only supposed to be deployed in emergency situations.  But these days the National Guard is being used for all sorts of things.  For example, hundreds of National Guard soldiers are being used to check the bags of those riding the subway system in New York City.  That sets a very alarming precedent, and I don’t understand why more people aren’t upset about this.  And now we have learned that National Guard troops will be deployed during the Great American Eclipse on April 8th.  What in the world do they expect to happen during this eclipse?

Without a doubt, it will certainly be a historic event.

As I have discussed previously, it is being projected that it will be the most viewed astronomical event in the entire history of our country.

And virtually everyone in North America will be able to view at least a partial eclipse

Almost everyone on the continent will see at least a bit of the eclipse. The further away you are from the path, the less of the eclipse you’ll see.

Even in places like Seattle and Portland, Oregon, which are far from the path, about one-third of the sun will be hidden.

On April 8th, millions of Americans will be traveling to locations where they will be in the path of the total solar eclipse.  Oklahoma is being touted as one of the best states for that, and it is being reported that the Oklahoma National Guard “will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities”…

Oklahoma’s National Guard is set to be deployed for the upcoming total solar eclipse, when as many as 100,000 people are expected to visit one county.

In a statement on Tuesday, the guard said it would assist emergency management to cope with “an unprecedented number of tourists” on April 8 in McCurtain County, in the southeast of the state.

The guard will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities in case of an incident like an industrial fire.

I can understand that they feel the need to be prepared.

But bringing in the National Guard is overkill, don’t you think?

Residents of Oklahoma are being urged to “stock up on gas and groceries” prior to the eclipse, and they are also being instructed to have “multiple forms of communication besides cellular”

To prepare for the eclipse, the state laid out some tips to plan ahead.

Oklahomans should schedule errands and appointments a few days in advance before the eclipse as well as stock up on gas and groceries. The state also recommends having multiple forms of communication besides cellular, being careful on the road and staying updated on weather conditions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-national-guard-being-deployed-during-great-american-eclipse-april-8th

Personally, I am not expecting a major disaster or emergency on the day of the eclipse.

But you never know, I could be wrong.

And it is certainly inevitable that there will be a lot more “surprises” as this year rolls along.

In fact, during his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, former U.S. Representative Ron Paul specifically warned about the potential for a black swan event

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Why Is The National Guard Being Deployed During The Great American Eclipse On April 8th?

No previous eclipse has elicited mass riots or rebellion of any kind.

This situation is a government planned opportunity for marshal law or something worse.

image.png.7c6e6e00ced221174d6fa7c5f8ed4e71.png

The National Guard is only supposed to be deployed in emergency situations.  But these days the National Guard is being used for all sorts of things.  For example, hundreds of National Guard soldiers are being used to check the bags of those riding the subway system in New York City.  That sets a very alarming precedent, and I don’t understand why more people aren’t upset about this.  And now we have learned that National Guard troops will be deployed during the Great American Eclipse on April 8th.  What in the world do they expect to happen during this eclipse?

Without a doubt, it will certainly be a historic event.

As I have discussed previously, it is being projected that it will be the most viewed astronomical event in the entire history of our country.

And virtually everyone in North America will be able to view at least a partial eclipse

Almost everyone on the continent will see at least a bit of the eclipse. The further away you are from the path, the less of the eclipse you’ll see.

Even in places like Seattle and Portland, Oregon, which are far from the path, about one-third of the sun will be hidden.

On April 8th, millions of Americans will be traveling to locations where they will be in the path of the total solar eclipse.  Oklahoma is being touted as one of the best states for that, and it is being reported that the Oklahoma National Guard “will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities”…

Oklahoma’s National Guard is set to be deployed for the upcoming total solar eclipse, when as many as 100,000 people are expected to visit one county.

In a statement on Tuesday, the guard said it would assist emergency management to cope with “an unprecedented number of tourists” on April 8 in McCurtain County, in the southeast of the state.

The guard will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities in case of an incident like an industrial fire.

I can understand that they feel the need to be prepared.

But bringing in the National Guard is overkill, don’t you think?

Residents of Oklahoma are being urged to “stock up on gas and groceries” prior to the eclipse, and they are also being instructed to have “multiple forms of communication besides cellular”

To prepare for the eclipse, the state laid out some tips to plan ahead.

Oklahomans should schedule errands and appointments a few days in advance before the eclipse as well as stock up on gas and groceries. The state also recommends having multiple forms of communication besides cellular, being careful on the road and staying updated on weather conditions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-national-guard-being-deployed-during-great-american-eclipse-april-8th

Personally, I am not expecting a major disaster or emergency on the day of the eclipse.

But you never know, I could be wrong.

And it is certainly inevitable that there will be a lot more “surprises” as this year rolls along.

In fact, during his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, former U.S. Representative Ron Paul specifically warned about the potential for a black swan event

The wildcard is "People:. A solar eclipse isn't a rare vent. It may be rare in places, but they happen all over the world, several times a year. 

Selling panic is very profitable, and some of the questions I have heard are sadly comical.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

The wildcard is "People:. A solar eclipse isn't a rare vent. It may be rare in places, but they happen all over the world, several times a year. 

Selling panic is very profitable, and some of the questions I have heard are sadly comical.

I heard it was going to be a bloodbath.

• Haha 2

DeSantis signs anti-squatter legislation, taking action to end ‘squatter scam.’
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Gov. Ron DeSantis signed anti-squatter legislation on Wednesday, seeking to combat individuals who illegally reside in a house that they do not own or pay rent for.
The bill would allow law enforcement to remove squatters who can’t produce a notarized lease signed by the landowner or proof that they are paying rent for the property.
Additionally, there would be penalties for individuals who produce fraudulent leases that are commonly used by squatters.
Rep. Kevin Steele, R-Dade City, sponsored HB 621 and Sen. Keith Perry, R-Gainesville, championed the Senate version.
DeSantis expressed his support for the bill in a social media video leading up to the signing.

“This so called ‘squatter scam’ is happening around the country,” he said. “There’s even videos telling people how to go in and take over an empty house. That was never how the law was supposed to work.”
“In Florida, we are going to take action today to end this scam and to protect the private property rights of our homeowners,” he added.
“You should not have anyone go on your property and take it over and then try to assert some rights,” DeSantis said. “It’s absurd, we’re going to put an end to it today and we’ll be leading the way yet again in the process.”
The governor echoed his comments during the press conference of the signing.
“What passes muster in New York and California is not passing muster here,” he said. “You are not gonna be able to commandeer someone’s property and expect to get away with it.”
“We are, in the state of Florida, ending the squatter scam once and for all,” he added.
DeSantis-appointed State Attorney Andrew Bain in Orange County praised the governor and the legislature for supporting and pushing through the bill.
“Property ownership rights are one of the most important rights that we have in this country,” Bain said. “Today is a big step forward in making sure that this injustice no longer continues.”
Steele brought up the work that it took to get the legislation perfected and passed unanimously in both chambers.
Perry explained to Florida’s Voice that, simply put, the state’s landlord/tenant law has loopholes that criminals are able to exploit.
“It’s really unfortunate that we have this illegal activity being veiled under these landlord/tenant laws,” he said. “So we wanted to make sure that the law enforcement and the landlords know their rights and change that to make it really clear in Florida law that if you illegally take someone’s property, there’s a good chance you’re going to jail.”
According to Seward Law, a Tampa-based real estate attorney office, the only real way a landowner can remove squatters from their properties in Florida is by issuing an eviction notice and then filing an “unlawful detainer” action.
Issues with squatting became more severe after incidences in 2023 resulted in a Jacksonville property owner losing $40,000 in damages, following her legal battle to kick out two squatters who had been staying in a house that she owned. The conflict went on for 38 days before she the owner was legally able to re-enter to property.
Perry said that he personally met with the property owner following the events and it was one of the major motivators for him to introduce anti-squatter legislation in the Senate.
The American Apartment Owners Association reported that 16 states have squatter laws that require individuals to live in a property for at least 20 years to make a claim of legal rights to a home they have been living in without the landowners acknowledgement or interest. New Jersey and Louisiana are tied at 30 years for the longest length of time amongst all states.
Florida sits at seven years and is only beat by California and Montana, each at five years, for the shortest length of time needed to grant a squatter certain rights to a property.

https://flvoicenews.com/desantis-signs-anti-squatter-legislation-taking-action-to-end-squatter-scam/

• Like 2

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 7.49.42 PM.png

Former Connecticut Senator and Democrat VP Nominee Joe Lieberman Dies at 82 After Sustaining a Fall.
Former Democratic vice presidential nominee and U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman died Wednesday at the age of 82 due to complications from a fall, his family revealed. He was 82 years old.
Lieberman’s family released the following statement:
Former United States Senator Joseph I. Lieberman died this afternoon, March 27, 2024, in New York City due to complications from a fall. He was 82 years old.
His beloved wife, Hadassah, and members of his family were with him as he passed. Senator Lieberman’s love of God, his family, and America endured throughout his life of service in the public interest.”
Lieberman served as a United States senator for Connecticut from 1989 to 2013. During his final term in office, he was listed as an independent Democrat and caucused with and chaired committees for the Democrats.
He was the first Jewish American to be nominated on a major party’s ticket.

• Sad 3

Though I rarely agreed with his politics, he seemed like a genuinely reasonable man.

I applauded when the Democrat party primaried him and he was re-elected to his Senate seat as an independent.

We won't see his like again, I fear.

• Like 5

Sick B@stards, Transfreaks, Liberal Perverts, and Stupid Mother F**kers

Man dressed up as a woman claims he gets his period. Your daily reminder that only women can get their periods.

This is what gender ideology does to people. Very sad.

O.M.G. This explanation offers everything and more including a silo. We simply don’t hear much about conception in a grain silo and that needs to change. I’m REALLY surprised that this story didn’t involve some interplanetary travel.

How transphobic does a straight man have to be to not want to date another man pretending to be a woman but they have a dick??

Super deviant camp … for aspiring super deviants.

• Sad 2

image.png.c2a6b93f211e73a5bff816d2b8a47497.png

Indeed.
Some people can flawlessly play nearly any role that they choose to play.

Some people can pretend to help, pretend to care, pretend to love, pretend to be faultless, etc. to use or manipulate other people to serve only their needs.

Sad, reminds me of government, corrupt politicians, narcissists, etc.

• Like 3

Very good article. Informative.

image.png.7e3f71374aec41a6d3461dc15391900b.png

More than 330 protesters have been charged with the evidence-tampering law passed by Congress in the aftermath of the Enron/Arthur Anderson accounting scandal; the count also represents half of Jack Smith’s J6-related indictment against Trump.

Most legal observers, even the most reliable J6 propagandists, expect the highest court to overturn how prosecutors and at least 17 D.C. judges on both the district and appellate court weaponized the law against J6 protesters.

https://www.declassified.live/p/bidens-doj-thumbs-nose-at-scotus

• Thanks 2

Thomas: "You shoulda seen the look on Kagan's face when she realized it was my pube on her Coke can!" 

Bryant: "Is there cake? I heard there would be cake!"

Soto: "FLAN! I want some flan!"

Roberts: "I peed in the flan."

image.png.3b2a3adde317ee0c3eef8ae6b80427d5.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1