Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

Antifa Shatters Mirror In Attempt To Punch Nazi

PORTLAND, OR—A member of Antifa, Dustin Day, injured himself over the weekend while attempting to punch a nazi he spotted.

“So I had my mask on and was ready to fight any nazis that came to Portland -- because I guess the city is full of them -- and then I saw one,” explained Day. “You could tell from just one look at the guy that he was a crazed sociopath looking for any excuse to get violent.” That’s when Day said he ran up and attempted to punch the nazi, but instead his fist hit some sort of “invisible shield.” He then screamed, “Advanced nazi technology!” and ran away.

Further investigation of where Day says he encountered the nazi revealed only a broken mirror hanging on the wall.

This all comes on the heels of three Antifa members looking down into a lake, saying they saw three nazis in the water, and promptly drowning in the confrontation.

https://babylonbee.com/news/antifa-shatters-mirror-in-attempt-to-punch-nazi

• Haha 4

• Replies 113.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Antifa Shatters Mirror In Attempt To Punch Nazi

PORTLAND, OR—A member of Antifa, Dustin Day, injured himself over the weekend while attempting to punch a nazi he spotted.

“So I had my mask on and was ready to fight any nazis that came to Portland -- because I guess the city is full of them -- and then I saw one,” explained Day. “You could tell from just one look at the guy that he was a crazed sociopath looking for any excuse to get violent.” That’s when Day said he ran up and attempted to punch the nazi, but instead his fist hit some sort of “invisible shield.” He then screamed, “Advanced nazi technology!” and ran away.

Further investigation of where Day says he encountered the nazi revealed only a broken mirror hanging on the wall.

This all comes on the heels of three Antifa members looking down into a lake, saying they saw three nazis in the water, and promptly drowning in the confrontation.

https://babylonbee.com/news/antifa-shatters-mirror-in-attempt-to-punch-nazi

I do love this.  Ridicule is the strongest means to emasculate the effete Antifa.  These are just people that think forming a mob, hiding your face, pretending to be a comic character, allows them to do harm to others for the "fun" of it.

Antifa has no basis in righteousness, nor does it pretend to be against any group.  It simply is a mob of children in actions trying to abuse others and induce fear through anonymity.  They are low life masked thugs from every facet of our society that want to threaten harm to the rest of us because alone and unmasked they feel so unable to effect their own lives. 

Like all the other thugs, they only respect force, and force is how to make them understand that they are a scourge on society.  Sane people can be reasoned with, Antifa must be dealt with as grown children whose anti-social behavior is unacceptable.  Yes, you must "spank" them.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pipedreams said:

Remember a leader of their party's statement.  Roosevelt wrote to the president of the American Defense Society on January 3, 1919, only three days prior to Roosevelt's death.

"Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN
"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

This is true then and is true now.  Democrats don't even believe their own party's leaders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I guess there wasn't a dad around to kick his ass?

I guess he never found out what   a fascist is or how well he is following in Benito's gangster footsteps.

I am sick of these fools bringing their video game beliefs into real society, and trying to play their online characters.  They think that dressing in Black, hiding behind a mask, creating their own flag, makes them fearsome.

They will learn what real fear is when they try to intimidate the segment of society that will not play their game.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I guess he never found out what   a fascist is or how well he is following in Benito's gangster footsteps.

I am sick of these fools bringing their video game beliefs into real society, and trying to play their online characters.  They think that dressing in Black, hiding behind a mask, creating their own flag, makes them fearsome.

They will learn what real fear is when they try to intimidate the segment of society that will not play their game.

True.  With few expensive exceptions, masks are not bullet proof.

• Like 2

Remember a leader of their party's statement.  Roosevelt wrote to the president of the American Defense Society on January 3, 1919, only three days prior to Roosevelt's death.

"Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN
"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

This is true then and is true now.  Democrats don't even believe their own party's leaders.

Well... Teddy Roosevelt was a Republican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

Ploppy,, when will you ever learn?

Image result for Stupid AOC Memes on concentration camps

This is so idiotic that it could be something she said.  To quote a famous movie character, "What a maroon!".

Edited by janice6
clarified
  • Like 1

Hey, Ploppy,

These facilities were built under OBAMA.  I spent 12-16 hours behind the barbwire fence and in the facility speaking to the detainees, answering questions in Spanish.  I also arranged for their removal, updated their case files, dealt with the Asylum B.S. Machine., serving documents because the Asylum Officers could not be bothered to do their own work.  I know all about DAPA and DACA, which were never laws but an over reach by the Executive.  You know, the one you profess to think is part of the three branches of government besides the House and Senate.  Hell, you probably think the Speaker of the House, is Hugh Laurie.  How. about you learn to do your ******* job before deciding what everyone else's is.  You don't know your ass from a hot rock.

Image result for Stupid AOC Memes on concentration camps

Edited by Moshe
  • Thanks 1

Is this considered drinking from the toilet?

8E0CCB2F-F949-484A-8BBE-B1DCE5EBE927.jpeg.11c15a2c636fd7c02bf15684474c335a.jpeg

That was taken at a detention facility

or this one

D392C0BF-7B34-4BDA-971F-2BD5A7C9B1B2.jpeg.f5f39f65f773400899da0b4504048f46.jpeg

taken from another?

apparently it is to AOC

AbHcStkl_bigger.jpg

Just left the 1st CBP facility.

I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me.

Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets.

This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.

• Sad 1

Oops, looks like somebody got caught

SCOOP: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., screamed at federal law enforcement agents “in a threatening manner” during a visit to a U.S. Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, Monday afternoon and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed it

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Is this considered drinking from the toilet?

8E0CCB2F-F949-484A-8BBE-B1DCE5EBE927.jpeg.11c15a2c636fd7c02bf15684474c335a.jpeg

That was taken at a detention facility

or this one

D392C0BF-7B34-4BDA-971F-2BD5A7C9B1B2.jpeg.f5f39f65f773400899da0b4504048f46.jpeg

taken from another?

apparently it is to AOC

AbHcStkl_bigger.jpg

Just left the 1st CBP facility.

I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me.

Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets.

This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.

What an idiot.  Doesn't know her toilet from her sink.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

What an idiot.  Doesn't know her toilet from her sink.  

In her defense, she isn't the only ****-for-brains currently walking in the halls of Congress. With the amount of crap that comes out of her mouth, it's easy to see how she'd confuse the two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1