• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

14 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Is this considered drinking from the toilet?

8E0CCB2F-F949-484A-8BBE-B1DCE5EBE927.jpeg.11c15a2c636fd7c02bf15684474c335a.jpeg

That was taken at a detention facility

or this one

D392C0BF-7B34-4BDA-971F-2BD5A7C9B1B2.jpeg.f5f39f65f773400899da0b4504048f46.jpeg

taken from another?

apparently it is to AOC

AbHcStkl_bigger.jpg

Just left the 1st CBP facility.

I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me.

Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets.

This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.

Dumb Ploppy, have you ever heard of a COTAR?  You probably think it is a form of feminine product.  Clearly not.  I have known them.  They are responsible for the standards of a facility, as determined by standards put into place by the Obama Administration and will shut a section or a whole wing down if there is no proper facility. What you fail to understand, is food and drink come three times a day, Ploppy.  If you want to drink out of the toilet, be my guest.  Maybe it will make you smarter.  There are also shower facilities, for which when I entered a male dorm and one was in there asking me questions, I would explain in Spanish, I don't have conversations with naked men.  Sounds like you have a problem with Obama.  Only AOC Ploppy would think people drink out of a toilet.  

Here is another thing, Ploppy, no one that I know of, except for Liberals who love idiocy and piano key teeth would want to be sexually anything toward you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rev. Samuel Rodriguez was "full of indignation" when he saw the reports and heard from politicians about the deplorable and inhumane conditions for illegal immigrants at an El Paso County, Texas migrant detention center. But what he saw at the same facility toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. with a group of pastors was "drastically different."

The president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the world's largest Hispanic Christian organization, and senior pastor of New Seasons Christian Worship Center in Sacramento shared his firsthand experience touring a migrant detention center during a press briefing Monday.

“I read the reports, saw the news clips. I just wanted to see what was actually happening in order to better enable our efforts to find a fair and a just solution to our broken immigration system," Rodriguez, who has advised President Trump and both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush on immigration reform, noted. “To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the border."

“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” Rodriguez remarked, adding he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier."

In fact, some told him the sources from whom the negative coverage originated “never toured the areas of the facility that we toured” and speculated they might have had political motivations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/immigration-border-facility-aoc-hispanic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bz-5d1ad49ec201f.jpeg.d1f3fdbd2a0dae346d1e732330aeecc1.jpeg

She's no nuttier than the rest of them. Just a different kind of nutty. And after all the stupid crap they just said, they look at her like she's a mutant even though she sounds just like them.

Have you ever seen or heard of a modern Democrat that spoke honestly about conditions in this country.  The constantly distort and outright lie about situations to stir up the emotions and indignation of their listeners.  Politicians are liars and they are actually proud of it.

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” George Orwell

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Mark Twain

“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.” ―Michel de Montaigne , The Complete Essays

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” John F. Kennedy

“I'm a politician, and as a politician I have the prerogative to lie whenever I want.”  Charles Peacock, ex-director of Madison Guaranty, the Arkansas S&L at center of Whitewatergate.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Rev. Samuel Rodriguez was "full of indignation" when he saw the reports and heard from politicians about the deplorable and inhumane conditions for illegal immigrants at an El Paso County, Texas migrant detention center. But what he saw at the same facility toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. with a group of pastors was "drastically different."

The president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the world's largest Hispanic Christian organization, and senior pastor of New Seasons Christian Worship Center in Sacramento shared his firsthand experience touring a migrant detention center during a press briefing Monday.

“I read the reports, saw the news clips. I just wanted to see what was actually happening in order to better enable our efforts to find a fair and a just solution to our broken immigration system," Rodriguez, who has advised President Trump and both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush on immigration reform, noted. “To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the border."

“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” Rodriguez remarked, adding he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier."

In fact, some told him the sources from whom the negative coverage originated “never toured the areas of the facility that we toured” and speculated they might have had political motivations.

Motive is to lie and foment discord for political purposes.  It's that plain!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KWalrad said:

In her defense, she isn't the only ****-for-brains currently walking in the halls of Congress. With the amount of crap that comes out of her mouth, it's easy to see how she'd confuse the two.

Just the biggest one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

That is because there is a running narrative of supposed abuses, in an attempt to stop all detentions.  Reality and hyperbole by people like Ploppy  AOC, who want to make up anything to dismantle the entire detention system, and ICE,  Two things that she is clueless about.  First of all ICE will place detainers on people (HSI), on people in prison system, along with Deportation Officers.  The ICE HSI component deals with things like human smuggling/sex trafficking, fraudulent and dangerous products entering the commercial environment, money laundering, drugs, and terrorism.  The fact that Ploppy wants to dismantle all that indicates her only goal is creating chaos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Screenshot_2019-07-02 Gab.png

Any fool knows that by making the facilities in one structure and out of stainless steel, it's less likely to be damaged intentionally or accidentally, it's more economical to buy a complete assembly, it's easier to repair everything is in the same place, it's far simpler to disinfect.

Any fool can plainly see this and understand the functionality.  Cortez is a special kind of fool that can't or won't understand the functionality.  As a idiot, this is far to complicated a piece of modern furnishings for her to understand. 

A special kind of fool she is. if she really can't understand modern plumbing it's no wonder that she was a  bartender instead of utilizing her college education.  She isn't even a "useful idiot".

• Like 4