• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Um, I don't care for Willie's ho, but Canada is in America, and a black guy from Jamaica is a "African" as a black guy from Compton.

So would she be Jamaica American instead of African America?   Yes I know but tell the average Canadian they are America and see their response.   LOL...................

• Like 2

Some partisan sites are claiming that Kamala Harris was lying when she spoke dramatically about being in the second class “to integrate her public schools.” However, she was part of the second class to integrate elementary schools in Berkeley, and she did participate in the busing program, according to the Berkeley school district and multiple news accounts.

Some sites blasted the so-called news around the Internet, alleging Harris was lying. “Kamala Harris Lied when she said she was in Second Integrated Class in Berkeley — But Yearbook Pictures Shows Otherwise!” read one such post. “Kamala Harris was born in 1964,” wrote Gateway Pundit. “She claims she was only the second class to integrate at the Berkeley public schools. Kamala lied. Actually the classrooms in Berkeley were already integrated in 1963 — before she was born.”

However, Berkeley public schools’ spokesman has now verified that, although the high school was integrated already, the elementary schools integrated the year before Harris enrolled. “…She was taking part in one of the nation’s earliest efforts to use busing to integrate public school,” The Mercury News reported.

Just because the other side lies, doesn’t mean we get to make crap up too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

So would she be Jamaica American instead of African America?   Yes I know but tell the average Canadian they are America and see their response.   LOL...................

If his folks were in Jamaica when Columbus arrived he'd be a Carib, wouldn't he? Black Jamaicans' ancestors came from Africa as slaves.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Some partisan sites are claiming that Kamala Harris was lying when she spoke dramatically about being in the second class “to integrate her public schools.” However, she was part of the second class to integrate elementary schools in Berkeley, and she did participate in the busing program, according to the Berkeley school district and multiple news accounts.

Some sites blasted the so-called news around the Internet, alleging Harris was lying. “Kamala Harris Lied when she said she was in Second Integrated Class in Berkeley — But Yearbook Pictures Shows Otherwise!” read one such post. “Kamala Harris was born in 1964,” wrote Gateway Pundit. “She claims she was only the second class to integrate at the Berkeley public schools. Kamala lied. Actually the classrooms in Berkeley were already integrated in 1963 — before she was born.”

However, Berkeley public schools’ spokesman has now verified that, although the high school was integrated already, the elementary schools integrated the year before Harris enrolled. “…She was taking part in one of the nation’s earliest efforts to use busing to integrate public school,” The Mercury News reported.

Just because the other side lies, doesn’t mean we get to make crap up too.

Thank you for setting the record straight.

You and I don't always see eye to eye, but I trust you to bring the honest truth.

No matter how uncomfortable it may make others.

No homo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Thank you for setting the record straight.

You and I don't always see eye to eye, but I trust you to bring the honest truth.

No matter how uncomfortable it may make others.

No homo.

Harris is a flaming liberal democrook. No other reason needed to reject her.

making up crap for memes and faux outrage just lowers us to their level. Reagan laughed at them and it drove them crazy.

• Like 3