• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

Simply stated, our politicians believe that we as voting citizens, are not competent to determine the direction of our country or it's leaders.  Doesn't this sound like seditious speech...………….

Unfortunately, much the time........they’re right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Kwanza is a Swahili word meaning "Lets make up a holiday."

Funny is that Swahili was spoken in East Africa but most slaves came from Central and West Africa. i.e., Swahili is no more the language of most AAs' ancestors than it is of most Eskimo ancestors. However, it has a nice ring to it and was thus popular among the masses who wanted to sound exotic. Like L'Akeisha and L'Monjello.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also, why the SCOTUS allows abortion, but thinks it is cruel and unusual to give the death penalty for sex offenders.

Do away with the phrase “death penalty” and replace it with “post birth abortion” and the left will be fine with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately, the study which determined the blame for the incidence and scope of Slavery in the Americas was truncated immediately prior to the point of original sale to Slave Merchants with the specific stipulation (copyrighted * ) specifying that the matter can ‘NEVER’ be investigated any further!

How can that be done? How can it be enforced?

• Like 1

Trump announces a two week DELAY on planned dawn raids by ICE targeting 2,040 migrant families in 10 cities across the nation - but says he will deport them if talks fail 

President Donald Trump has said that he is delaying planned enforcement actions by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to remove thousands of illegal immigrants who have court orders for deportation.

Democrats Announce Investigation of ACME Mfg. Co. for Selling Defective Products That Always Let Trump Get Away

During this time period, numerous Democrats have used ACME products in their political machinations, however, due to the humiliation involved, very few were willing to discuss their experiences on the record. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi offered the following statement.

“I remember when Trump called me into the Oval Office to discuss funding the border wall, and I had this feeling that he might try leaving before I could get on camera and cut him down with childish name-calling. So I took some ACME Wall Paint and made a fake archway into the next room. Sure enough, 2 minutes into the meeting, he runs out, but somehow he runs THROUGH the archway I painted. I tried running through the archway after him, but I hit the wall face-first and splayed out flat against it. That’s why I have this bandage on my nose. It is NOT – as some people have suggested – from cosmetic surgery. That’s the other bandage on my nose.”

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib recalled her own encounter with the elusive President.

“I put a can of Diet Coke in the middle of the road next to a check from Russia – Trump loves Diet Coke – figured I’d take a really incriminating collusion picture. Then I remembered how he ran away from Nancy, so I strapped myself to an ACME rocket so I could catch him when he did. When he took off, I went to go light the fuse and BOOM! The rocket exploded immediately, I’m black with soot from head to toe, and Trump got clean away. With MY Diet Coke!”

At the time we interviewed Senator Chuck Schumer after his Trump experience, he had been compressed into a two-foot tall cylinder with just his arms and legs sticking out. As it was difficult to understand him over the accordion noises he made with every step, the interview was brief.

“Fell off a cliff. ACME anvil fell on me. ACME umbrella did nothing. I don’t wanna talk about it,” Schumer said before accordioning away.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1