• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

D9f8q63W4AEXbsv.png.a6d57a210b762aea8fcbcddce527ab0d.png

My ancient and no doubt failing memory of “Indian Crafts and Lore” is that only Plains Indians wore large feathered head dresses. So is it cultural appropriation for other tribes - or people claiming to be from other tribes - to wear such head dresses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Reparations...

Who will pay the money due from descendants of black peoples who owned black slaves?

Who will pay the money due from descendants of American Indians who owned black slaves?

Who will determine which black citizens are entitled to reparations? HINT: Obama should not be. If Michelle is not eligible (I don’t know one way or the other) their children wouldn’t be either. If she is eligible, would their children only get half rations?

Who will determine which white citizens did not have ancestors here until slavery ended?

How will affirmative action and preferential welfare courtesy LBJ be factored in?

How will collections be made from the black African descendants of those who captured and sold the black slaves?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Border Patrol has documented more than 100,000 illegal immigrants who they know managed to sneak past them and get into the interior of the country, the agency’s chief told Congress on Thursday, saying it’s the highest total in five years.

Known as “got aways,” the migrants are ones for which agents detect signs of crossing, but know they didn’t manage to stop.

“This high level of ‘got aways’ is a direct result of agents being reassigned away from the frontline to provide humanitarian support to the unprecedented numbers of individuals and families in custody,” Chief Carla Provost told the House Homeland Security Committee.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

The Border Patrol has documented more than 100,000 illegal immigrants who they know managed to sneak past them and get into the interior of the country, the agency’s chief told Congress on Thursday, saying it’s the highest total in five years.

Known as “got aways,” the migrants are ones for which agents detect signs of crossing, but know they didn’t manage to stop.

“This high level of ‘got aways’ is a direct result of agents being reassigned away from the frontline to provide humanitarian support to the unprecedented numbers of individuals and families in custody,” Chief Carla Provost told the House Homeland Security Committee.

Turn backs and Got Aways were the baby of Congress called Operation Rio Grande.  I used to get my ass chewed for actually apprehending them.  The problem with family units, is often times they are not, and the other is the parents abandon their children and then have a ruthless smuggler bring them who raises the ransom on the children, which kept us busy as Special Agents later on in my career, because they essentially became international kidnapping cases.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Reparations...

Who will pay the money due from descendants of black peoples who owned black slaves?

Who will pay the money due from descendants of American Indians who owned black slaves?

Who will determine which black citizens are entitled to reparations? HINT: Obama should not be. If Michelle is not eligible (I don’t know one way or the other) their children wouldn’t be either. If she is eligible, would their children only get half rations?

Who will determine which white citizens did not have ancestors here until slavery ended?

How will affirmative action and preferential welfare courtesy LBJ be factored in?

How will collections be made from the black African descendants of those who captured and sold the black slaves?

The United States has never owned a slave

the Republicans have never owned slaves...

Democrats owned slaves

- Larry Elder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Ocasio-Cortez Gets Head Stuck In Bucket, Journalists Rush To Explain Why It Was Actually A Genius Move

https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-cortez-gets-her-head-stuck-in-a-bucket-nations-journalists-quickly-explain-why-it-was-a-really-smart-thing-to-do

I have never heard an anus called a bucket before, but I am trying to learn all the new slang.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

The United States has never owned a slave

the Republicans have never owned slaves...

Democrats owned slaves

- Larry Elder

The same logic as trying to seek reparations from Egypt. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moshe said:

The same logic as trying to seek reparations from Egypt. 

At the end of WW1, look what happened to Western Europe when the Allied nations told Germany the Germans would have to pay for the winners total cost of the war...……….. WWII happened.

History is important for the lessons it provides.

• Like 1

Washington authorities are hunting a convicted rapist who they believe attacked a wheelchair-bound woman just three days after getting out of jail -- where he'd been locked up for previously raping the same woman

Authorities say he was released on Thursday and on Saturday he tracked down the 32-year-old woman he previously terrorized. He approached the woman the following day and allegedly assaulted her. The woman, who is partially paralyzed, suffered cuts and bruises, a seizure and a concussion after authorities say she was strangled and struck in the head, the Seattle Times reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-man-assaults-woman-days-after-being-released-from-jail-for-raping-her-last-year-prosecutors

no better example of the need for a ccw for the victims of crime

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually wasn’t Byrd more than “just” a KKK “member”? Wasn’t he near the top of the pecking order?

Well, being a Byrd firmly establishes that he is somewhere in the pecking order.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3