• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Actually wasn’t Byrd more than “just” a KKK “member”? Wasn’t he near the top of the pecking order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byrd first joined the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and was unanimously elected to the rank of Exalted Cyclops for his inborn leadership skills. He repeatedly expressed his desire for the Klan to expand to its previous size and power, once remarking in a letter that "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia" and "in every state in the nation."

He was a US senator from 1959 until 2010 when he died and held the position of President pro tempore—a position he held four times in his career—he was third in the line of presidential succession during the Obama presidency, after Vice President Joe Biden and the Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi.

He was held in the highest esteem by Democrats for his entire career and the fact that he had been a ranking member of the KKK was overlooked as if it never happened.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

4091394526871552_o.jpg

Well, if we are going to be historically accurate, African tribes would capture rival tribes and then sell them to the Dutch.  The first slave owner in the Americas was not white.  So, I guess they need to knock on the door of the African tribes that sold them in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Washington authorities are hunting a convicted rapist who they believe attacked a wheelchair-bound woman just three days after getting out of jail -- where he'd been locked up for previously raping the same woman

Authorities say he was released on Thursday and on Saturday he tracked down the 32-year-old woman he previously terrorized. He approached the woman the following day and allegedly assaulted her. The woman, who is partially paralyzed, suffered cuts and bruises, a seizure and a concussion after authorities say she was strangled and struck in the head, the Seattle Times reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-man-assaults-woman-days-after-being-released-from-jail-for-raping-her-last-year-prosecutors

no better example of the need for a ccw for the victims of crime

Also, why the SCOTUS allows abortion, but thinks it is cruel and unusual to give the death penalty for sex offenders.

• Like 2

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

Note: Fiscal years begin October 1 of the previous calendar year; Data: Department of Homeland Security; Chart: Chris Canipe/Axios

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported more immigrants this fiscal year than any full fiscal year of Donald Trump's presidency, but it has yet to reach Barack Obama's early deportation levels, according to new internal Department of Homeland Security figures obtained by Axios.

• Like 1

Well, if we are going to be historically accurate, African tribes would capture rival tribes and then sell them to the Dutch.  The first slave owner in the Americas was not white.  So, I guess they need to knock on the door of the African tribes that sold them in the first place?

Unfortunately, the study which determined the blame for the incidence and scope of Slavery in the Americas was truncated immediately prior to the point of original sale to Slave Merchants with the specific stipulation (copyrighted * ) specifying that the matter can ‘NEVER’ be investigated any further!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Perverted, confused Uncle Joe.

Joe Biden’s twitchy behavior (with his obvious disconnection between his own perceptions and reality) might be more easily understood if it was known that he is a non-sentient, remotely controlled, synthetic organism of extraterrestrial origin.....really!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, C_Hallbert said:

Joe Biden’s twitchy behavior (with his obvious disconnection between his own perceptions and reality) might be more easily understood if it was known that he is a non-sentient, remotely controlled, synthetic organism of extraterrestrial origin.....really!

Didn't you just define all Democrat politicians.....

• Like 2

bz-5d0be03240e4a.jpeg.dde00c50095d58ac118bbd3da57cb4b5.jpeg

According to an anonymous spokesman for the DNC: “The only possible explanation for this unfortunate phenomenon was that the citizens of the United States were and are (by a wide majority) totally incompetent and need to be led and controlled rather than to participate in the delicate Electoral Process....”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1