• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, railfancwb said:

Not to be picky, but this meme seems to assign to Sanders exact opposite conduct from this one...
a7064ba27a3cb0abd7764cd3586a818a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People change and adapt to whatever is expedient for them.  Politicians?  Shocked?  I am not.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bish1309 said:

I can't believe I watched the hole thang.

Does anyone with even a minor amount of intelligence understand anything she said? O M G

She seems to be the great deflector.

Kind of the point.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I am always amazed at the elegance of the First Lady also

She always quite poised.  The 93 years old vet on the right said "if I was only 20 years younger" when he shook her hand and they all had a good laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An Indiana man who allegedly fired several shots into a mobile home called a ride-share vehicle to pick him up and serve as his getaway car, police said.

Issa Amer Ishtawi, 20, was arrested Tuesday in connection with a shooting in Portage, a city roughly 40 miles southeast of Chicago.

Ishtawi allegedly broke into the home and fired a weapon, before firing several more shots outside the home, striking one man in the foot, police wrote on Facebook.

The 20-year-old left the scene on foot, but a short time later, ordered a car — either a Lyft or an Uber — to help him flee.

2E7E79DE-7FDC-4C8D-965D-BBD7F62C975D.thumb.jpeg.2643592b509491fe340cbd7bd4091289.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hate it when I'm right 

President Donald Trump said in an interview on Wednesday that he is going to "seriously look at" banning silencers in the wake of one of the devices being recovered at a shooting where 12 people were murdered in Virginia Beach

“I don't like it. I don't like it," Trump said of the devices, which reduce the sound of gunshots but don't actually silence them.

"Would you like to see those banned?" Morgan asked.

"Well, I'd like to think about it," Trump said. "Nobody's talked about silencers very much. They did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned. And we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-considers-banning-silencers/

Edited by Dric902
  • Sad 1