• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

image.png.345c90a088f5296d838b7673fcaeb602.png

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/19/not-one-corpse-has-been-found-in-the-mass-grave-of-indigenous-children-in-canada/?utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

"In a healthy society, this would be a scandal. A story that grabbed headlines for a week and inspired arson attacks that destroyed dozens of churches in Canada turns out to be based on flimsy, unexamined evidence at best, and an outright, pernicious lie at worst."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

The more they call you crazy, the more confident you should be that you are on to the truth.

"Matt Walsh issued a response to LGBT activists “traumatized” by his appearance on “Dr. Phil.”

Before the episode debuted, “nonbinary” activist Addison posted an Instagram story accusing the “Dr. Phil” team of tricking Addison and fellow “nonbinary” activist Ethan to contribute to the panel under false pretenses. The post also claimed that Walsh’s arguments — such as his request for Addison and Ethan to define the word “woman” — gave them “nightmares” and induced crippling anxiety.

On Thursday’s episode of “The Matt Walsh Show,” the commentator told his fellow panelists: “I think you’re completely wrong about everything you say.”

“What’s more, I think you’re narcissists and bullies,” Walsh said. “I don’t think you give a damn about anybody or anything but yourselves. I think you advocate for opening up bathrooms and sports teams because, from your perspective, the rape, trauma, and abuse that happens as a result is worth it — as long as your ideology wins the day and your self-perceptions are reinforced. Because that’s all you care about.”

“I think you represent something that is not only anti-scientific and irrational, but evil. And I think you have evil intentions,” he continued. “I think you’re bad people, and I think that you are neither correct nor well-meaning. And if one person in the whole world, in your whole life, saying this to you causes you to spiral into depression and be plagued by nightmares, maybe that should clue you in. It sounds like your conscience is trying to tell you something.” ...  https://www.dailywire.com/news/matt-walsh-issues-scathing-response-to-lgbt-activists-traumatized-given-nightmares-by-his-dr-phil-appearance

And there it is, in a nutshell...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I'd like to propose Ricky Gervais to host the Oscars.

"Gervais raised eyebrows — and brought down the house — with his fifth and reportedly final Golden Globes appearance, poking fun at the expense of the Hollywood elite while standing just feet from them.

“If you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and f— off,” he instructed the attendees, taking a backhanded swipe at those who tended to use the award stage as a platform for political messaging.

“So if you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg,” he added.

While some in media were less than thrilled by Gervais’ willingness to ride every third rail and kick open every door that read “off limits,” Piers Morgan summed up the performance like so: “Ricky Gervais delivered a glorious kick in the globes to Hollywood’s woke virtue-signalling hypocrites – and exposed them as a bunch of shameless two-faced charlatans.”  https://www.dailywire.com/news/ricky-gervais-says-hed-host-the-oscars-for-free-on-one-condition

I'd watch that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

I'd like to propose Ricky Gervais to host the Oscars.

"Gervais raised eyebrows — and brought down the house — with his fifth and reportedly final Golden Globes appearance, poking fun at the expense of the Hollywood elite while standing just feet from them.

“If you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and f— off,” he instructed the attendees, taking a backhanded swipe at those who tended to use the award stage as a platform for political messaging.

“So if you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg,” he added.

While some in media were less than thrilled by Gervais’ willingness to ride every third rail and kick open every door that read “off limits,” Piers Morgan summed up the performance like so: “Ricky Gervais delivered a glorious kick in the globes to Hollywood’s woke virtue-signalling hypocrites – and exposed them as a bunch of shameless two-faced charlatans.”  https://www.dailywire.com/news/ricky-gervais-says-hed-host-the-oscars-for-free-on-one-condition

I'd watch that.

I have one of his movies, it’s called Ghost Town, he was pretty good in it.

• Like 1