• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Biden approves of Putinā€™s invasion of Ukraine

The issue is pretty straightforward: Vladimir Putin is threatening an invasion and will do it if he thinks he can get away with it; at the least, heā€™ll try to get the West to bribe him by promising him much of what he wants without any fighting.
Biden seemed to offer one bribe by volunteering that NATO wonā€™t make Ukraine a member anytime soon. Even if true, why limit your options?
Worse, at one point the Gibberish Joe suggested Putin ā€œhas no choiceā€ but to invade because heā€™s boxed himself in. At least, we think thatā€™s what Biden said, but his syntax made it impossible to say for sure.
Then too, he outright said Putin would win, albeit at a heavy price: ā€œThe cost of going into Ukraine in terms of physical loss of life for the Russians, theyā€™ll be able to prevail over time, but itā€™s going to be heavy.ā€
Oh, and Biden suggested Russia might well get away with ā€œa minor incursion.ā€ Thatā€™s an invitation to take one piece of Ukraine now, and more pieces later. What a disaster. No wonder his staff does everything it can to keep him away from the press.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BREITBART ā€“ Federal authorities raided the house of U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar in Laredo, Texas, on Wednesday. Details of the raid remain unknown.
ā€œThe FBI was present in the vicinity of Windridge Drive and Estate Drive in Laredo conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity,ā€ the FBI revealed in a prepared statement. ā€œThe FBI cannot provide further comment on an ongoing investigation.ā€
Federal authorities did not reveal a motive for the raid. The raid was first reported on Wednesday afternoon by Valerie Gonzalez from The Monitor. According to The Monitor, Cuellar lives on the 8200 block of Estate Drive, which is near the corner with Windridge Drive.
Breitbart Texas contacted Cuellarā€™s Office who confirmed the investigation and added that ā€œCongressman Cuellar will fully cooperate in any investigation. He is committed to ensuring that justice and the law are upheld,ā€ a statement from Cuellarā€™s Press Secretary Dana Yougentob revealed.
Cuellar is one of the few Democratic congressmen who has been vocal about the crisis at the border and the lack of action by the Biden administration.

https://therightscoop.com/the-one-dem-congressman-whos-staunchly-opposed-biden-on-the-border-just-got-raided-by-the-fbi/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I was taught the concept of cultural appropriation by them a few years back. For various reasons, I hadn't begun thinking that way before they showed me. I'm in their debt for that, if I'm being honest.

Ā 

8c0926a6cd7a32a9.jpeg

Electricity and running water is being culturally appropriated by billions of savages. How dare they.

• Like 2

CNN: To say they were displeased when they heard those comments would be an understatement. One of the officials I spoke to said that he was shocked when he heard President Biden draw a distinction between an incursion and an invasion. And to suggest that if there was some kind of minor incursion into Ukrainian territory, then that would be treated differently and illicit lesser sanctions than a major invasion.
  • Like 2