• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Sooner rather than later if Biden and crew keep pushing Russia there will be Russian missiles in Cuba and Venezuela - if there aren’t already. And Russian nuclear powered missiles subs cruising off the three salt water coasts of the lower 48 - if there aren’t already some there.

Meanwhile I’ve not heard that our stalwart navy has rammed any container ships recently. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Sooner rather than later if Biden and crew keep pushing Russia there will be Russian missiles in Cuba and Venezuela - if there aren’t already. And Russian nuclear powered missiles subs cruising off the three salt water coasts of the lower 48 - if there aren’t already some there.

Meanwhile I’ve not heard that our stalwart navy has rammed any container ships recently. 

Apparently you are not aware of the Chinese deep water port in Cooperstown, Bahamas??  Its been there going on 5 years!!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/china-builds-port-bahamas-provides-military-assistance-equipment-180-miles-off-u-s-coast/

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Apparently you are not aware of the Chinese deep water port in Cooperstown, Bahamas??  Its been there going on 5 years!!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/china-builds-port-bahamas-provides-military-assistance-equipment-180-miles-off-u-s-coast/

Was not. Thanks.

I suspect Chinese de facto control the canal Carter gave up. Someone financed additional and much larger locks to accommodate huge container ships. 

• Like 2