Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

Packets of prophylaxes should have arrived in our mailboxes, along with pulse oximeters and masks, if they want us to use them.
All the Pandemic Theater was simply a cover to destroy small business and while looting the treasury for the ruling class.
It's all The Great Reset.

48f54e4dcfc5777f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

https://babylonbee.com/news/mr-biden-why-are-you-a-total-loser-asks-new-white-house-reporter-ronald-crump
WASHINGTON, D.C.—At Biden's first press conference today, most of the questions were thoughtful and pointed, with reporters asking things like "Why are you so amazing?" and "We demand you tell us your secret to being so incredible!"

But one reporter went further than the others. The reporter, a new CNN recruit, Ronald Crump, jumped up and asked, "Mr. Biden, why are you a total loser?"

"Hey, come on, Jack!" Biden replied. "That's just uncalled for."

"What's uncalled for is how much of a sad, pathetic, no-good failure you are!" Crump replied, twirling his mustache. 

"Come on up here, pal, and we'll have a good ol' round of fisticuffs to settle this once and for all!" Biden replied as Secret Service held him back. Finally, a shepherd's crook came from offstage and yoinked him out of there before a fight occurred.

"See? This guy can't even answer a simple question. Sad!" Crump replied.

DB103352-6C21-46F7-8800-C263259BEB92.jpeg.d4b153eae9784e9309e5811cadd06cb8.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Hook said:

If the memes piss you off so f*ckin much quit looking and them and take your grumpy ass to bed. And I don’t want to hear **** about your covid anymore. 

Kiss, kiss

pat, pat

ignore me or bite me

Edited by Dric902

Supreme Court Has Opportunity To Take 2A Cases On Monday

At its weekly conference on Friday, the Supreme Court had three cases that deal with aspects of the right to keep and bear arms to consider. The question is, will the Court accept any of them, or will they once again hold off on hearing a challenge to a gun control provision?

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

And yet you replied

”whiny”

and Maroon is a color, unless your Bugs Bunny.

CE9C1E23-41A2-472F-B7E7-3AF0B9A77F52.jpeg.f26436156ae073d2006201329c089e18.jpeg

My god you are like a spoiled petulant child. I responded because your useless reply showed up and I don’t know why cause I ignored your trouble making ass a long time ago. Only reason you show up here is to be an *******. You continuously bitch about memes like a WINY MAROON. You must be one giant sour puss sob. You can’t even look at meme without being a critiquing *******. You think your responses are so special but they just suck. I will never respond to your troll ass again. **** all the way off troll. 

No wonder why Putin & Trump were on the same page!

image.png.f788a0e1cc0479d50f3da6033743267a.png

b2c94d4d8c7f303c.png.52e6513bfd6d214f6f5fd05201e79bc4.png

He protects his country from massive immigration. He goes to church every Sunday. He banned Soros a few years ago on religious principles. The democrats in the US have blamed everything on Putin. The lies against him have been awful. I'm not saying he's perfect. No mortal man is. I do have respect for him. Biden needs to shut his damn trap. He most definitely couldn't go toe to toe even in a conversation with Putin.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Hook said:

My god you are like a spoiled petulant child. I responded because your useless reply showed up and I don’t know why cause I ignored your trouble making ass a long time ago. Only reason you show up here is to be an *******. You continuously bitch about memes like a WINY MAROON. You must be one giant sour puss sob. You can’t even look at meme without being a critiquing *******. You think your responses are so special but they just suck. I will never respond to your troll ass again. **** all the way off troll. 

I don’t hate memes, I hate lies 

you continue to respond as if your ignore list (that you maintain I am on) is somehow porous. Or if I’m quoted and you see it, you are somehow triggered and cannot restrain from responding with inane obscenities like a pouty child who learned a new “bad word” and can’t wait to use it anonymously.

you’re pitiful in you adolescence 

Edited by Dric902

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

And we're so much better off now that Biden is president, right?

You’ve known me long enough to know that’s crap.

or are you agreeing that Trump believed him, touted him as the expert, and followed his advice until it became unpopular with your lack of refuting what I said. Just attacked me for saying it.

take a breath and move on, we’ve got stuff to do.

Why are we even attempting to subject the entirety of the US population to isolation and ineffectual mask-wearing, instead of supporting voluntary focused protection for those who actually need it?

Covid Suicides Among Children Exceed Covid Deaths

"Before Covid, an American youth died by suicide every six hours. Suicide is a major public health threat and a leading cause of death for those aged under 25 — one far bigger than Covid. And it is something that we have only made worse as we, led by politicians and ‘the science,’ deprived our youngest members of society — who constitute one-third of the US population — of educational, emotional and social development without their permission or consent for over a year.

And why? For what?

We were scared. We were scared for our lives and those of people we love. And, like your average German-on-the-street in the 1930s and 40s, we believed that doing what we were told and supporting the national cause would save us and our families."

https://www.technocracy.news/tragedy-covid-suicides-among-children-exceed-covid-deaths/

image.png.0063dfb91cbe9fe062e96cfb26b3d393.png

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

You honestly think teens committed suicide because they were scared of COVID?
I would look at the rise of social media and the importance of the “online persona” among teens and pre teens along with the assumed anonymity that frees up the spite, hate, and over the top reactionism of their peers.

18 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

You honestly think teens committed suicide because they were scared of COVID?
I would look at the rise of social media and the importance of the “online persona” among teens and pre teens along with the assumed anonymity that frees up the spite, hate, and over the top reactionism of their peers.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being scared of COVID.

While adults have had multiple years to practice stress management young people don't have that skill.

"takes away [the] good things [in life]. You can’t go to sporting events, you can’t see your friends, you can’t go to parties. […] we’re taking away high points in people’s lives that give them reward and meaning. […] over time, the anhedonia, the loss of pleasure, is going to drive you down a lot more."

Society needs to remember that the stolen Covid generation will one day run the country. Teachers resisting returning to class should recognize that this generation currently locked-in to bedroom Zoom classes will one day care for us in our old age. And politicians should remember that this generation whose rights have so blatantly been violated will soon be able to vote.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1