• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

56 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.3e69564779a676739dbf3478f6ab060e.png

I understand that several lawyers have volunteered to represent the students and faculty in slander and liable lawsuits against all the idiot posters.  We need to see more of that kind of fighting back, not only against the individuals, but against the organizations they work for, if the individuals used company resources.  Also maybe against twitter and Facebook for allowing death threats to be posted and doing nothing but encouraging bullying.  

Hawk 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

I understand that several lawyers have volunteered to represent the students and faculty in slander and liable lawsuits against all the idiot posters.  We need to see more of that kind of fighting back, not only against the individuals, but against the organizations they work for, if the individuals used company resources.  Also maybe against twitter and Facebook for allowing death threats to be posted and doing nothing but encouraging bullying.  

Hawk 

I hope so.

its the only way to stop this crap from happening over and over

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, pipedreams said:

image.png.05b16133991bf9236a827a9e2a0b1e3d.png

Maybe...……………………… how about Gay's and Lesbian's?  I'm sure an Islamic terrorist  would smile and take time to thank them for their support before cutting their heads off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, pipedreams said:

bq-5c43c9a479849.jpeg

I remember when the private sector was making money hand over fist with oil bonuses bigger than my salary, and laughed at me for being a mere FLEO.  When the big money and bonuses dried up, then they told me I made to much and was a fat cat.  Hypocrisy much?  It is like two brothers at Christmas.  One brother gets all the toys and the other brother gets a few.  But, when the other brother who got much got few, he beat up his brother who always got few.

• Like 2

Maybe...……………………… how about Gay's and Lesbian's?  I'm sure an Islamic terrorist  would smile and take time to thank them for their support before cutting their heads off.

‘Femino-Masochism’: The new fanatical ideology that restores order to the unrestrained, grandiose, overestimated feminine sense of self importance.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, C_Hallbert said:

‘Femino-Masochism’: The new fanatical ideology that restores order to the unrestrained, grandiose, overestimated feminine sense of self importance.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there chains and whips involved?