Photos taken by members.

The Biggsly

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Wife has a collection of cartoon watches plus a few expensive ones.  She has added about 20 more since this picture.  The pink watch in the upper row is a Tritium Divers.  She has a couple that have a reversed dial and the movement runs backwards.

image.png

I don't have pictures of mine but it's about 8.  I have Timex Chronographer, Timex Expeditions, and Timex Ironman series. The only one I will wear is a Tritium Divers watch.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Wife has a collection of cartoon watches plus a few expensive ones.  She has added about 20 more since this picture.  The pink watch in the upper row is a Tritium Divers.  She has a couple that have a reversed dial and the movement runs backwards.

image.png

I don't have pictures of mine but it's about 8.  I have Timex Chronographer, Timex Expeditions, and Timex Ironman series. The only one I will wear is a Tritium Divers watch.

nice collection ,  i saw a rare snoopy  on my watch forums go for like 800 bucks . the only tritium watch i got left is marathon TSAR , its my go to tool watch . i will never sell it  

Edited by ASH
  • Thanks 1