and Catwoman

and Batgirl

and Jeannie

and Mary Ann

I was that age

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

“My daughter and I pulled up on a motorcycle accident," Sturch wrote of the September 2018 incident, saying that multiple members of the Milwaukee Iron motorcycle group had been involved. "Today they came by for lemonade to surprise my daughter.”

The accident took place near Denver, Ind., according to RTV6. Sturch, a nurse, told the outlet that she “ran up to assist” in any way she could.

The bikers didn’t forget. They stayed in touch with Sturch, and on Sept. 15, they decided to surprise Bryanne by showing up for a cold glass of lemonade.

In Chili, Ind., a large group of bikers visited an 8-year-old girl’s lemonade stand as part of a surprise they organized for the girl and her mom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

“My daughter and I pulled up on a motorcycle accident," Sturch wrote of the September 2018 incident, saying that multiple members of the Milwaukee Iron motorcycle group had been involved. "Today they came by for lemonade to surprise my daughter.”

The accident took place near Denver, Ind., according to RTV6. Sturch, a nurse, told the outlet that she “ran up to assist” in any way she could.

The bikers didn’t forget. They stayed in touch with Sturch, and on Sept. 15, they decided to surprise Bryanne by showing up for a cold glass of lemonade.

In Chili, Ind., a large group of bikers visited an 8-year-old girl’s lemonade stand as part of a surprise they organized for the girl and her mom.

NOT Antifa!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DrB said:

Muntz2.jpg

I had one of those in my 1963 1/2 Falcon Sprint. It was a 4 track and I had it installed by Muntz when they were located next to Galpin Ford on Roscoe Blvd. in Van Nuys near the 405 freeway.  The year was 1967. at the showroom they had on display one of the Muntz jet sports cars which was an aluminum bodied car with a Cadillac engine built from 1950 to 1954. Fewer than 200 cars were built. Some cars had steel bodies and a Lincoln engine.

195 mec.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic