Random Posting

Eric

1 minute ago, Eric said:

83327558.jpg

Technology is expected to change. 

I think the hardest thing to explain to them, would be that a large portion of society today believe that criminals entering our country illegally should get more government assistance than the old citizens. 

That the courts and government agencies support a political party and work against the elected president, and rewrite laws by interpretation instead of through Congress.

That thinking the wrong thing is a socially punishable offense.  That a segment of the population believes they should reap the benefits from others who work.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I suppose in school they wanted you to join the debate team but you talked them out of it.?

I opted for industrial arts, instead. I needed to weld some people shut, shock them, and then draft them a pen to be locked in and spank them with the plank I made in woodworking.

I only got a B+. I turned the lathe the wrong way when shaping the handle on my metal hammer and put a nice rut in it. The teacher didn't buy my reason that it was planned for variety. GRRRRRRR....The knurling was perfect, though. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, janice6 said:

I was doing yard stuff today.  I came I with bruises all over my arm and a gash on it.  My wife said, "My God,  what were you doing out there?"

I said I was mowing.  Damn bush pulled a branch on me.

I heal well, and it's not like I can't make more blood.  But she is squeamish. 

If I don't bleed at least once a day, there's seriously something wrong.  I got up one night, stubbed my toe as I came into the bathroom.  I never turn the light on cause the streetlight shines in plenty to see ok.  Didn't hurt too bad, so I just did my business, washed my hands and went back to bed.  GOOD GOD Almighty!!!!  Bout 2 hrs later, the wife goes into the bathroom, and turns on the light.  The floor was covered in blood!!!  Wakes me up all scared and stuff...ya should have seen the sheet....

I swear, the "nick" barely broke the skin.  Diabetic and blood thinners I guess.  If It wasn't Septic Pencils, I'd have bled out years ago!!!!:Wow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bish1309 said:

I opted for industrial arts, instead. I needed to weld some people shut, shock them, and then draft them a pen to be locked in and spank them with the plank I made in woodworking.

I only got a B+. I turned the lathe the wrong way when shaping the handle on my metal hammer and put a nice rut in it. The teacher didn't buy my reason that it was planned for variety. GRRRRRRR....The knurling was perfect, though. 

Every time I went into the "shop" to use the mill or the lathe, I prayed to God I didn't screw it up.  Those machinists could get "dicey" if you broke their toys.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic