Random Posting

Eric

4 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Florida Field, aka The Swamp, is in Gainesville, where the Univ. of Floriduh Gators routinely dominated the FSU Seminoles in the early '70's, in my time, before Bowden arrived in the mid-70's.  The FSU stadium in Tallamatatchee is called Doak.

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Doak Campbell Stadium, to be precise. Tallahassee. I used to love going there back in the day. Now my allergies to crowds wouldn't let me get near that place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

That is SOOO disappointing. I figured you for a FSU fan. You can read and write and seem fairly coherent. I would not have figured you for a Gator fan. (All in jest, my friend.)

I have degrees out out both UF and FSU.  :)

I choose orange and blue.

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I have an older brother who is a Gator superfan. He is so obnoxious (in a brotherly way) about them that I decided to be a Seminole and we have carried on the rival tradition to this day.

Well...not everyone can go to UF.   Even if they want to.  :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

I think I have the last roof mounted antenna in the neighborhood. 

I took the old one down a couple years back but have noticed quite a few new ones recently.  I think people are fed up with cable prices a 100 channels and nothing to watch.  They can pick up local stations with these new antennas and get the information their interested in.

• Like 1