Random Posting

Eric

45 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Be sure to remember this invasion if Catholic Charities ever try to get money from you. 

If these church run charities want to help these people in their native country that one thing,  but when they get involved with illegals here I turn my back.  It's not just donations, the government pays these charities big bucks to place the people in communities and get them housing and food.

"98 percent ($69 million) of Catholic Charities $70 million refugee resettlement budget comes from the federal government. 60 percent ($45 million) of Church World Service's entire $76 million budget comes from the federal government."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2015/11/29/unholy-alliance-christian-charities-profit-1-billion-fed-program-resettle-refugees-40-percent-muslim/

"Nine State Department-approved "voluntary organizations" or volags are paid by the head to resettle refugees in the U.S. The bulk of their annual revenues come not from charitable contributions, but government grants, ranging from 58 percent to 97 percent of their total budgets. The total annual compensation for the heads of these charities ranges from $132,000 to $671,000."

https://cis.org/Rush/Private-Refugee-Resettlement-Agencies-Mostly-Funded-Government

The nine volags are:

Church World Service (CWS) (religious)

Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) (religious)

Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) (religious)

International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) (religious)

U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)

United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) (religious)

World Relief Corporation (WR) (religious)

Edited by pipedreams

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

If these church run charities want to help these people in their native country that one thing,  but when they get involved with illegals here I turn my back.  It's not just donations, the government pays these charities big bucks to place the people in communities and get them housing and food.

...and register them to vote, and get them free legal aid to assist them with chain migration .... :Alex:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poisonous things must be ingested to work. Venomous things, inject venom some how. Poison arrow frogs are poisonous if touched or eaten, they become venomous when the Indians coat their darts and arrows with the frogs poison. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

camping_season_is_coming_so_here_are_some_tips_640_09.jpg

Somewhere along the way,  I've managed to accumulate enough to actually lasso the moon.

Paracord:  It's not just for camping, anymore.

I've got spools of the stuff.

(And even some that actually came off of my parachutes.  It's for special occasions.)

Edited by Huaco Kid

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic