Random Posting

Eric

53 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Not in a tin flip top I bet.  ?

Wouldn't have a clue about brands of cigarettes now days.

I have a interest in it from advertising.

Never really smoked.  When i did.  It was Lucky's.   I was more of a Copenhagen man. 

Gave that up 24 years ago...or so.

Enjoy a cigar once or twice a year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

We have been wanting to go do the tour in LA. But for right now I just need to get me some garlic and the sweet and spicy stuff.

Here in the uncivilized area called "Maine" all I find is the traditional red and the green sauce. I buy "Tiger Sauce" for a sweet and spicy.

38 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Here in the uncivilized area called "Maine" all I find is the traditional red and the green sauce. I buy "Tiger Sauce" for a sweet and spicy.

My local stores here in Florida have the red, green, habanero and chipotle but the garlic and sweet and spicy, I've never seen. I don't care if we ever have the buffalo flavor. Not my style.

• Like 1

On April 15, 1865, President Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, dies from an assassin’s bullet. Shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theater in Washington the night before, Lincoln lived for nine hours before succumbing to the severe head wound he sustained.

The president’s death came only six days after Confederate General Robert E. Lee surrendered his massive army at Appomattox Court House, effectively ending the American Civil War.

Lincoln’s funeral was held on April 19, before a funeral train carried his body back to his hometown of Springfield, Illinois.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic