Random Posting

Eric

5 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

daily_gifdump_3473_24.gif

Long ago I read a story of a guy that mourned his whole life, that as a young man he lost his chance to have the love of his life.

Now as a senior in life, he invented a time machine.  He just had to go back to that one time in his life that he didn't have the nerve to show his lost love how much he cared for her.

He successfully went back in time to when he was holding her and looked into her eyes.  The voice from the far future was ringing in his head and said, "Kiss her you fool!".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

I told the guy in the Liquor store that when I was first married I had to get her drunk to go to bed with me.  Now I have to get drunk................................

I have to tell you that this is patently not true.  But it does make for a funny story at the liquor store!

Small Round “Shelf” In Old Mail Box. What Is This Thing?

Small Round “Shelf” In Old Mail Box. What Is This Thing?

Answer: for leaving change for postal worker to add postage. USPS delivery people are required to have stamps and you don't even need to catch them to buy some. If you have a piece of mail without postage you can put it in your mailbox with cash and the carrier will bring back change (if needed) the next day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What Is The Purpose Of The “Chip” In The One Prong Of This Fork? At First, I

Though It Actually Was Just A Chip, But Turns Out Its On Multiple Forks In My Drawer.

What Is The Purpose Of The “Chip” In The One Prong Of This Fork? At First, I Though It Actually Was Just A Chip, But Turns Out Its On Multiple Forks In My Drawer. Any Ideas?

Answer: they make one tine wider for cutting stuff, but the wider one wouldn’t stab

as well as the others, so the gave it a clipped point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic