Random Posting

Eric

2 hours ago, Historian said:

She was injured in a parachuting accident, if i remember.

Ahem, we prefer skydiving or jumping, sir.  The nylon rag is just there to slow us down enough to allow us to try to kill ourselves again by performing a low, dangerous turn on final to get some turf surf.  Those guys that get pooped out of C-17s are parachuting.  ?

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, pipedreams said:

The name Betty Crocker was created to personalize responses to consumer inquiries. Crocker was chosen to honor retired director of the company, William Crocker, whose family name had long been associated with milling. Betty was chosen as a friendly sounding name. She never really existed.

1782a0072634fc91.jpeg

So, I guess they dropped her in 96 because she wasn't black colored negro black Afro-American black a person of color. Then they dropped the Betty of Color because it implied that women of Color might somehow enjoy cooking.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

So, I guess they dropped her in 96 because she wasn't black colored negro black Afro-American black a person of color. Then they dropped the Betty of Color because it implied that women of Color might somehow enjoy cooking.

If i remember it was more along the lines that...the branding had aged out.   

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic