Well bless her heart...

PNWguy

Feel good story of the day...

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/08/14/womans-tinder-bio-goes-viral-for-best-reason.html

Sometimes, one of the best ways for coping with trauma or stress can be through humor — and one woman is seriously proving it with her viral social media presence.

Meet Lauren, a young woman from San Diego who was injured in a moped accident last year. The 21-year-old recounted the details of her experience to BuzzFeed, telling the outlet that she "flew off [the moped] and hit a sign," resulting in the loss of her arm from the shoulder down.

While her injury was undoubtedly a challenge and an emotional experience, Lauren soon found relief through humor online. "For a while, I wasn’t okay with the jokes," she told BuzzFeed. "But then I started telling the jokes, and it’s kind of helped."

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"twittergirl1.PNG","data-attachmentid":5416}[/ATTACH]

And the girl is funny. A quick scroll through her Twitter will yield a bunch of humorous messages dripping with dry sarcasm. "I was in the ocean and this lil kid's like, 'What happened to ur arm?' And I told him it was a shark, and he ran out and has yet to get back in," she wrote last month, earning a ton of likes from her followers.

Lauren also took her jokes to Tinder, crafting a bio that directly addresses her missing limb. "Hands down the best catch on Tinder," her profile reads. "Face 10/10, Body 9/10, Personality 20/10, Arms 1/2." Judging from how quickly the post circulated on social media, plenty of people are dying to swipe right.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"twittergirl2.PNG","data-attachmentid":5417}[/ATTACH]

But the importance of Lauren's presence online goes beyond making jokes and earning retweets. By putting herself out there, she's shed visibility on what it means to be disabled. The 20-year-old told BuzzFeed that she doesn't hide her disability, explaining: "People don’t see that very often, so a lot of people DM me to tell me it’s really helpful to them, people who are also missing limbs or are disabled." We totally applaud her for putting herself out there and being so open about her experiences; it's people like her who encourage others to do the same.

• Like 7

She's awesome. Beautiful inside and out.

This reminds there was recently a plant explosion near me where one of the survivors is a young man about 23yo if I recall correctly. His second sentence upon regaining consciousness after surgery in the hospital was "...... my legs are gone. They can't grow back. Let's move on." You seldom see him without a smile on his face. With all the whiners we see in the millennial generation it is heartening to see some so level and strong. Maybe we have a chance afterall.

http://www.wiscnews.com/news/local/article_cbd2babb-ceb9-5b63-bada-d025612fa2f3.html

• Like 6

I saw her on twitter a while back and started following her. She had some nude (top) selfies on there but she must have removed them. She still has selfies in mostly see through lingerie.

I looked up her story, she was DUI on her moped and crashed.

Just by what I saw, she's not an admirable person aside from handling her disability well.

Much to like about her, it seems the beauty is all the way through that one.

oh and if you date her you wont have to worry....

about...

wanna know what?

getting

the

Clap.

Edited by Mayhem like me
  • Like 2

Once something like that happens you may as well make the best of it because it isn't going to grow back.

With continued advances in research sometime in her life they may be able to use her DNA and grow her a new arm. Regardless she seems to be doing well.

• Like 2