Winter is over.

Huaco Kid

Non-winter is over.

We had a winter of springs.

Now we are, literally, washing away.  Listening to the scanner last night,  most of the state washed away.  It's still happening and will continue until tomorrow, at least.

The flooding can't get our house, but it's easy to get trapped here.

Maybe I can make a mudman in the yard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Be careful.

I expect at least one more heavy snowstorm. We often get a late one after the trees start to blossom. The blooms catch the snow and the branches break.

If my house floods, we are all screwed. My neighborhood has been dry for 18,000 years. Floods here would be Biblical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, non-winter for sure. 

I traveled a lot and even in the mountain passes it wasn't much.

I'm not one to dare mother nature, she must have her reasons, I'll wait and I'm sure winter will be worse in the future.

• Like 1

• Administrators

When I used to live up in the mountains in the panhandle of Idaho, I went to a 4th of July picnic one year,  in a large field that folks used for sports and gatherings. When I got there at 8am, it was snowing. It dropped about 4 inches in the next hour or so, but by noon, it was mostly gone. Winter let go grudgingly up there.

• Like 2

I went to Boulder, CO on business and the morning I got there it was in the 60's.  The next morning they had 6 inches of snow and feet in the foothills.  Some living in the foothills couldn't get to work.

When I walked out of Ball Aerospace around 5 PM it was about 60 and not a trace of snow.  Here it stays till may.......