OJ Simpson Moves To a Warmer Climate

Eric

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

At least bruce did mutilate himself.

Simpson probably would have done it for him free of charge, although Jenner would have needed to provide him with a new set of gloves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

South Park has a great episode of Bruce running over people.  They use Braitlyn on many episodes.  

Former athletes obviously get an opinion on things but I can't imagine too many sane people give one chit about what Bruce says.  FN panders again for ratings.  I often got accused of watching FN on another site.  I won't say I have never seen it but rarely do I watch it.

• Like 2

image.png.c81e489c14e3920d1d6cd608900fb6dc.png

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/04/12/jimmy-kimmel-o-j-simpson-went-to-hell-today/

Jimmy Kimmel made clear his feelings – or lack thereof – on Thursday about the death of O.J. Simpson, observing the former football star acquitted of murdering his ex-wife “went to Hell.”

He quickly followed with the qualifier, “Turns out, not much different than Florida.”

“It’s rare that a celebrity as famous as OJ was doesn’t get an outpouring of love after news of his death, Kimmel continued. “But it makes sense. This was from his old friend, former very good friend. Caitlyn Jenner tweeted: ‘Good Riddance #OJSimpson.’”

“Bruce Jenner loved OJ. Caitlyn, not a fan,” Kimmel added. “Very tough week for LA. First, we lost the 99 Cents store and now this.”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

image.png.c81e489c14e3920d1d6cd608900fb6dc.png

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/04/12/jimmy-kimmel-o-j-simpson-went-to-hell-today/

Jimmy Kimmel made clear his feelings – or lack thereof – on Thursday about the death of O.J. Simpson, observing the former football star acquitted of murdering his ex-wife “went to Hell.”

He quickly followed with the qualifier, “Turns out, not much different than Florida.”

“It’s rare that a celebrity as famous as OJ was doesn’t get an outpouring of love after news of his death, Kimmel continued. “But it makes sense. This was from his old friend, former very good friend. Caitlyn Jenner tweeted: ‘Good Riddance #OJSimpson.’”

“Bruce Jenner loved OJ. Caitlyn, not a fan,” Kimmel added. “Very tough week for LA. First, we lost the 99 Cents store and now this.”

Maybe Jimmy won't be far behind??  He is another a...hole in Hollywood.   Not that there is a shortage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2