Holiday Fundraiser

Eric

• Administrators

Hi folks. It has been a year since the last fundraiser. I really hate putting the bite on people to chip in to cover the expenses here, but I could use the help. I don't have anything to offer for fundraiser prizes, like I have done in the past, but you would have my gratitude. No pressure though. If you don't have it to spare or aren't moved to donate, no worries. I really do appreciate everyone's participation here. I can't believe it is almost Christmas again. Merry Christmas, everyone.

https://theboresite.com/donate/make-donation/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, jmohme said:

Dont feel bad about asking. This is a great place to hang out and shoot the chit. I have no problem contributing when I can.

Thank You Eric!

Thanks, man. It is appreciated. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, DAKA said:

First thing in the AM,,,,check the "overnights" from TBS  !~

I used to stay up a lot later than I used to, so there was more 'overnight' content available in the morning. :greensupergrin: I am a night owl by nature, but I am trying to shift my cycle to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. It is tough to change the body's circadian rhythm.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Eric said:

I used to stay up a lot later than I used to, so there was more 'overnight' content available in the morning. :greensupergrin: I am a night owl by nature, but I am trying to shift my cycle to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. It is tough to change the body's circadian rhythm.

Wait, no problem...You will reach the "age" of getting up every 3-4 hours (to pee) and not being able to stay in bed past 6..... (but a nap after bfast is nice, so is being retired...for 33 years now !!)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Wait, no problem...You will reach the "age" of getting up every 3-4 hours (to pee) and not being able to stay in bed past 6..... (but a nap after bfast is nice, so is being retired...for 33 years now !!)

I am already there!:$   The getting up to pee part anyway.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DAKA said:

When do I reach the stage where I don't get up to pee? That's the one that worries me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

• Administrators

Someone just brought up the issue of donating by credit card, in a private message to me. It should have occurred to me to cover this.

The only payment portal I have access to is Pay Pal. If you don't have a Pay Pal account though and/or want to donate using a credit card, it is possible through the PP payment portal. Just choose the Pay Pal payment option. There will be an option to pay using a credit card, on a subsequent screen.

I know Pay Pal's stance on firearms and I know that many people don't want to do business with them because of that. I can certainly understand that, but I look at it from a different point of view. I like the idea of a company with those political leanings helping to finance a site like this. :supergrin:

Anyway, that option is available, to those that want to use it. Thanks again. Eric

You will see the screen below after choosing PP as the payment portal.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 4.41.28 PM.png

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Eric said:

Someone just brought up the issue of donating by credit card, in a private message to me. It should have occurred to me to cover this.

The only payment portal I have access to is Pay Pal. If you don't have a Pay Pal account though and/or want to donate using a credit card, it is possible through the PP payment portal. Just choose the Pay Pal payment option. There will be an option to pay using a credit card, on a subsequent screen.

I know Pay Pal's stance on firearms and I know that many people don't want to do business with them because of that. I can certainly understand that, but I look at it from a different point of view. I like the idea of a company with those political leanings helping to finance a site like this. :supergrin:

Anyway, that option is available, to those that want to use it. Thanks again. Eric

You will see the screen below after choosing PP as the payment portal.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 4.41.28 PM.png

We know who you are, you're not catfishing us to the dark side, but appreciate your comments. 

Sincerely 

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, minderasr said:

Is it possible to donate without a PayPal account?  I ditched PayPal years ago.

Hello. A couple of posts up, I cover how it's possible to use a credit card to pay through Pay Pal, without having/using a PP account. I know PP is less than an ideal payment portal, but its all I've got. Thanks.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eric said:

Hello. A couple of posts up, I cover how it's possible to use a credit card to pay through Pay Pal, without having/using a PP account. I know PP is less than an ideal payment portal, but its all I've got. Thanks.

Sorry, I must have missed that post.  Donation incoming.  Thanks Eric!

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 12/9/2023 at 10:00 AM, minderasr said:

Sorry, I must have missed that post.  Donation incoming.  Thanks Eric!

Thanks, man. I appreciate everyone's support. Most of the site's yearly expenses hit in about a three-week period in December. It is lousy timing.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Eric unpinned this topic