Help with posting pix

DAKA

Before you guys start laughing, there are all kinds of posts here 99% of which I AIN"T GOT A CLUE what you are talking about

I retired 33 years ago, all of this TECHY stuff came way after that.....

I really don't GAS how it works, how to make "spread sheets" etc

All I want is for someone to give me a SIMPLE way to post pictures from my phone...   STEP BY STEP !!

PLEASE is there a "Simple" way to..... take a picture with my I phone...and be able to post the picture either HERE or ie: put the picture in an ad...next door neighbor For Sale ad   etc

Have mercy I'm an old guy....:bowdown:

How do you view this site?  Desktop computer?  Laptop?  Tablet?  Phone?

Hard to give you an answer without some details.

I use a desktop computer, and if I want to transfer pics from my phone, I use 2 ways.

1. Email it to myself.  Now I have the pic on my computer.

2. Hook up the phone to my computer with a USB cable and the phone shows up like a drive.  Easiest way.  If you have a charger just unplug the USB cable and stick the end in your computer.

There are probably easier ways like cloud upload or synching but I don't use them.

Sorry, I can't help with using a phone.  But from a desktop computer I either post a link (URL, https:// some.image.jpg) to the image or simply drag and drop (click on image while holding mouse button down, drag and release over comment post area) if the image is on my hard drive.

My son showed me how to download the pic to...... then drag...... then   ????   and then........ OR ........something like that..... He even wrote it down for me BUT..... me ..... (SFB) must have missed a step or ???  it ain't workin...and I don't want to ask again!!    He thinks his dad is cool   

:shoot-me:                    :chatter:               :rolling_eyes:

5 hours ago, DAKA said:

First   Hoe does the pic get from the PHONE to the Chromebook ?

If you’re on an iPhone it’s simple. When you post do you see the choose files in the posting box area it should say drag files here down in the lower left. Click chose files and then tap photo library and select the picture. And the you tap on add   It’s real simple. You will get it. It’s a different process on a laptop and I don’t know much about a chrome book. The phone is easy. 

You could send the picture to your email and then save it to your photos on your chrome book. I would just post it from your phone to here so much easier. I know it’s more of a pain I the ass to post a photo from my laptop then it is from my phone or iPad. 

17 hours ago, Hook said:

You could send the picture to your email and then save it to your photos on your chrome book. I would just post it from your phone to here so much easier. I know it’s more of a pain I the ass to post a photo from my laptop then it is from my phone or iPad. 

tnx    I'll try sending it to my Chromebook as an email   

• Like 1