Truck prices

NPTim

Since I don’t drive for the foreseeable future, I’m selling my 2018 Chevy Silverado with 16K miles. I am the original owner and maintenance was done roughly on time. KBB has a cash offer and they say it’s worth 38K. Listening to y’all and the other forum, I hear the kavetching about the ridiculous prices old high mileage trucks are getting. I think the market will bear 52K, am I wrong?

5 hours ago, NPTim said:

Since I don’t drive for the foreseeable future, I’m selling my 2018 Chevy Silverado with 16K miles. I am the original owner and maintenance was done roughly on time. KBB has a cash offer and they say it’s worth 38K. Listening to y’all and the other forum, I hear the kavetching about the ridiculous prices old high mileage trucks are getting. I think the market will bear 52K, am I wrong?

They are wholesale, I suspect, and you are thinking retail.

check Craig’s List for similar offerings, some of which may be individuals. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NPTim said:

It's worth precisely what someone is willing to pay for it. Not a penny more, or less.

21 hours ago, NPTim said:

Not helpful 

Reality often isn't.

But with that bit of info, you can list your truck on an auction site with a minimum sale amount, and that way you will get your best $$ for it. Get the widest audience.

• Thanks 1