The Political FBI is currently raiding President Trump's home in Mar-A-Lago, FL.

ChuteTheMall

On 8/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, Borg warner said:

The use of federal law enforcement agents to menace a former president finds no precedent in U.S. history. But regimes in El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, and Mexico indicted former presidents in just the last two decades. Corruption, of the indicters as much as the indicted, regularly motivates such uses of state power to kneecap political rivals.

Like so much else south of the border, this phenomenon finally arrived in the United States.

So true, remember back when Barack Obama made the statement "We need to be more like the rest of the world" (or something close to that) well it's happening.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, GT4494 said:

What is scary is that they did NOT do an inventory of what they took , IE just boxes of paper. 

When they decide to go through them who knows what may fall in the boxes because they have no starting data point!!

While that's true, I bet Trump has documentation on everything that was taken.  He learned way back with the wire tap thing how they operate.  I would almost bet his staff has documented everything down to the finest detail in case they pulled something like this. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

While that's true, I bet Trump has documentation on everything that was taken.  He learned way back with the wire tap thing how they operate.  I would almost bet his staff has documented everything down to the finest detail in case they pulled something like this. 

I hope so!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

I REALLY HOPE SO

• Like 2

El Salvador’s President on Trump FBI Raid: ‘What Would the U.S. Say’ if I Did That?

El Salvador President Nayib Bukele criticized the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) raid on former U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal residence at Mar-A-Lago on Monday...

“What would the US Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?”

Former President Trump confirmed the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago in a statement issued on August 8. Trump said that his home was “currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents.”

He added that, “Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before.”

Two people allegedly familiar with the matter told Politico on Monday that the FBI executed the raid as “part of an investigation into the alleged mishandling of White House records, including potentially classified material.”

“It was a historic step by the [U.S.] Justice Department and FBI to investigate the residence of a former president […] No former president — particularly one who is openly considering another bid for the Oval Office — has faced such a public law enforcement action,” Politico noted.

• Sad 2

Dershowitz: Trump Raid ‘Improper’ — ‘This Is Misconduct’

Monday, on the heels of news that former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL was raided by the FBI, Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz criticized the raid as “misconduct.”

According to Dershowitz, a raid is the method of last resort, and the onus will be on the Biden administration to show justification, or anything obtained in the raid would be suppressed.

“The raid is supposed to be a last resort,” he said. “But this administration has used the weaponization of the justice system against its political enemies. It has arrested people, denied them bail, put them in handcuffs – used all kinds of techniques that are not usually applied to American citizens. I just hope this raid has the justification. If it doesn’t have the justification, the materials seized in it will be suppressed.”

“This is improper, and this is misconduct,” Dershowitz added. “We have to find out what the facts are. But we have to make sure the shoe fits on the other foot – that we want to make sure what is being one here is something that Democrats would not oppose if it were being done to Democratic operatives, as well.”

• Thanks 2

Not Raided by FBI: Bidens, Clintons, Russia Hoaxers, Black Lives Matter

The shocking raid Monday of former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, stood in stark contrast to the many Trump opponents that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has not raided despite public evidence of alleged misconduct.

They include:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden: The FBI has been in possession of Hunter’s laptop since 2019, which contains evidence that Hunter used Joe’s position to conduct lucrative foreign business. He also cut his dad into deals and commingled their funds.

Hillary Clinton: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on a private server she likely used to hide efforts to use her office to raise money for her family’s foundation. She was infamously excused by the FBI.

Marc Elias and the Russia hoaxers: Elias, a lawyer for Democrats, helped arrange the so-called Russia “dossier,” which was then used to launch fraudulent and abusive investigations of Trump and his campaign. He has never been brought to justice.

James Clapper and John Brennan: The “Statler and Waldorf” of deep-state cable pundits fueled the Russia hoax and then cited their intelligence credentials to claim, falsely, that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation in 2020.

Adam Schiff: Schiff lied to the public about his role in instigating the first Trump impeachment, then used his committee’s report to spy on members of the committee and the president’s lawyer, and failed to appear before the Judiciary Committee.

Kamala Harris: As the country reeled from riots in the summer of 2020, then-Sen. Harris (D-CA) called on supporters to bail out rioters in Minneapolis, likely encouraging more violence. She also referred to law enforcement as a “paramilitary.”

Black Lives Matter: Amid evidence that the left-wing group has been abusing its charitable status, even liberal states issued warnings to the group. But though the movement’s scope is nationwide, the FBI or DOJ have yet to do anything about it.

James Comey and Andrew McCabe: Amid evidence that the former FBI director and deputy director, respectively, had leaked to the media, they were let off the hook by internal investigations and have enjoyed speaking fees and cable slots.

By contrast, Trump allies past and present — such as Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Peter Navarro, and others — have been subjected to spectacular raids, often leaked to friendly media ahead of time, over relatively minor or unrelated allegations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I just thought it was interesting that they went through all Melania's clothes in the search.  Granted that's the procedure but you have to wonder how much sniffing was going on..  LOL

Not to digress much but you can not find any good drugs along the SC coast..  Hunter is with his parents on the coast and all the non licensed pharmacists are fighting each other to see who can supply him first...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

I just thought it was interesting that they went through all Melania's clothes in the search.  Granted that's the procedure but you have to wonder how much sniffing was going on..  LOL

Her unmentionables are already for sale on Ebay.

6pkekl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, pipedreams said:

So true, remember back when Barack Obama made the statement "We need to be more like the rest of the world" (or something close to that) well it's happening.

Anytime Obama used "we" I didn't think he was being inclusive of me and mine. :(

• Like 2