Ex-Trans Teen Shares Heartbreaking Testimony: 'I Wasn't Capable of Understanding'

pipedreams

I just don't understand how ANYONE can think putting a mentally ill thirteen year old on puberty blockers and testosterone (or estrogen, for that matter) because they mistakenly think their brains belong in a body of the opposite gender from what they are, is anything other than blatant child abuse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maser said:

Isn't it weird to think back when it was just crossdressers, femboys, and butch dykes that was considered tolerable and even normal? 

once those became tolerable by mainstream society, the people doing it for attention had to push out even further in order to convince themselves that they were being rebellious or unique or whatever it is they were doing so they could get attention and act offended when they weren't being idolized for being an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I just don't understand how ANYONE can think putting a mentally ill thirteen year old on puberty blockers and testosterone (or estrogen, for that matter) because they mistakenly think their brains belong in a body of the opposite gender from what they are, is anything other than blatant child abuse.

Oh, they start a lot younger than that. The Dallas News Mafia covered a little girl that thought liking Spider Man made her a boy to nauseum. They tried to make it sound like a good thing. I think the kid was 4 or 5, not quite school age, or hadn't started IIRC.

I hope the kids parents were locked up, but doubt it. They actually thought when the girl hit puberty she would turn to a boy, not certain how much help they were giving it, but they were/are loons.

For the OP: give the kid some kind of credit. She was misguided by the very people who should have been adults and not allowed such. She'll pay for it for the rest of her life, and hopefully it will be long and as fruitful as possible.

Good for her sharing the damage the loony are virtuing. I'm sure she didn't have near the clue the politicians in the room had. 9_9

• Like 2