More screaming women for Memes.

4 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Now that the Roe V Wade decision is officially out, we'll be seeing lots of wailing women to use for memes. GO.

So is abortion illegal now and the government can no longer subsidize it? Or is it up to individual states to decide?

The Libs as usual, don't have their facts straight, so they're running around like their hair is on fire and the media is encouraging it and distorting the facts as usual. Same sh!t, different day.

Hair on fired1f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Maser said:

Yeah, but there's only one scene that anyone seems to care about.  ;)

There were so many other truly funny and outrageous scenes in the move besides divine eating a dog turd to prove once and for all that she was the filthiest person alive. I liked the scene where the guy lip-lynched the song "surfin bird" by the Trashmen with his exposed butthole.:D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

There were so many other truly funny and outrageous scenes in the move besides divine eating a dog turd to prove once and for all that she was the filthiest person alive. I liked the scene where the guy lip-lynched the song "surfin bird" by the Trashmen with his exposed butthole.:D

I like the stories John Waters tells about hanging with Divine when they were younger.  I just like John Waters in general.  He's one of those guys who just makes me laugh just by looking at him because I know it's gonna get even better when he starts talking.  :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maser said:

I like the stories John Waters tells about hanging with Divine when they were younger.  I just like John Waters in general.  He's one of those guys who just makes me laugh just by looking at him because I know it's gonna get even better when he starts talking.  :D

Everything is important, some if only to demonstrate the limits of your tolerance.