Name That Movie

Eric

• Administrators

I thought someone would guess that one easily. It's Strange Brew, with Doug & Bob McKenzie. Take off, eh.

How about, "Hey, you just sweat the chem, Lin. While these morons are singing 'What a Friend We Have in Shinto,' we are bringing the pain."

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Eric said:

I thought someone would guess that one easily. It's Strange Brew, with Doug & Bob McKenzie. Take off, eh.

How about, "Hey, you just sweat the chem, Lin. While these morons are singing 'What a Friend We Have in Shinto,' we are bringing the pain."

Damn. I thought that was an easy one too. It's from Cabin in the Woods.

OK, how about, "The bitch hit me with a toaster!"

I really had a good time. I mean, you picked me up and we got some hard stuff and saw a hold-up, and then we went to the Canal, you got your car stolen, and then I got to watch you gettin' sick, and then you got in this really bitchin' fight. I really had a good time.

• Like 1

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I really had a good time. I mean, you picked me up and we got some hard stuff and saw a hold-up, and then we went to the Canal, you got your car stolen, and then I got to watch you gettin' sick, and then you got in this really bitchin' fight. I really had a good time.

American Graffiti. Great flick.

• Like 2

[M props a dead man on the fort's wall] Everybody does his duty at Zinderneuf, dead or alive! We'll make those Arabs think we've got a thousand men.

[to a soldier he props on the wall] The rest of the bullets you stop won't hurt as much as that first one.