Proof forced diversity doesn’t work.

Batesmotel

Chicago Institute of Art fires it’s mostly White, Female, Wealthy volunteers in the name of diversity. It takes 2 years of training to because a docent. These ladies will be irreplaceable. And so will the financial donations they brought in. 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/18/chicago-museum-fires-all-of-its-mostly-white-female-financially-well-off-docents-for-lack-of-diversity-report/amp/

• Haha 5
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I'm sure they'll have no problem getting volunteers of color to put in their time for free like the old white ladies did. It really shouldn't be hard to train some welfare mom to say "George Floyd was a saint" over and over.

At the reported $25 per hour the diverse ones aren’t exactly volunteers.

Apparently those removed also directly and indirectly led to cash donations for the museum. Those donations will probably go elsewhere if made at all. Maybe George Floyd’s millionaire heirs can take up some of the slack. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'd say the museum will get what it deserves when their donations take a nosedive, but you know damn well the gov't will step in (for the benefit of the undersized and underprivileged who won't have a museum to go to if this one closes because it bankrupted itself... and then it'll be supported by taxes extorted from people who do not attend the museum and do not wish to support it's stupidity, like me).  When I see art I like enough to pay for, I pay for it.  I resent being taxed to pay for crap I wouldn't like a parrot's cage with, and I resent being taxed to pay for yet more  gov't bureaucrats always looking for a new project to expand their little fiefdoms and justify their existence to idiots who believe they are moral, ethical, necessary, and the best use of limited resources that have alternative uses.

• Like 2