Wimmin, The Weaker Sex ... (snort, snicker)

Schmidt Meister

Because people are so damn sensitive about abuse these days even when they know it's fully intended to be comedy or satire, I have to put this disclaimer on here. I do NOT advocate putting duct tape on your dishwasher, it is very hard to remove and those solvents used to remove it can destroy the finish.

Woman - Dishwasher - Making Annoying Sound - Fixed It.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

If anyone (guy) here thinks women are weaker when was the last time you gave birth!

Guy asked a woman what it felt like to give birth.  She said that he should grab his butthole and pull it up over his head and then he would have a general idea of what it felt like.

Personally, I didn't know my wife was such a potty mouth, till I stood next to her in bed while she was going through contractions. 

My god!  just the threats coming from her to me was enough to make me consider running for my life.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 12:33 AM, DWARREN123 said:

If anyone (guy) here thinks women are weaker when was the last time you gave birth!

I'm thinking that women who come to this thread, so far, have an IQ high enough to recognize humor and satire and don't get bent out of shape by the JOKES presented here. I have never posted a joke or cartoon or meme with the intent to seriously minimize or insult women. Those who have no sense of humor, don't need to visit threads intended to make people laugh for a minute in a world beset with stupidity.

• Like 1