Wimmin, The Weaker Sex ... (snort, snicker)

Schmidt Meister

On 7/11/2022 at 9:43 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

Women:Men - Husband Old, Still Chasing Women - Dogs Chase Cars, Can't Drive.jpg

My wife told me she knows that I like women and love to tease with them.  She also knows that nothing will ever take her place.

However, the waitresses at Denny's don't know that....................  Jus sayin.

2 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

So my friend stopped over to use my ultrasonic parts cleaner. His wife just used his to try to deep fry some chicken for lunch. In fairness it is an all stainless steel industrial model that looks a lot like a little deep fryer. 

I also have a large one.  I used it a few times but I found I missed handling the parts and cleaning them my self more than the convenience of placing them in the cleaner.  So it just sits there now.

I guess I should have been a Black Smith many years ago.  I love to handle and work with metals and my hands.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

So my friend stopped over to use my ultrasonic parts cleaner. His wife just used his to try to deep fry some chicken for lunch. In fairness it is an all stainless steel industrial model that looks a lot like a little deep fryer. 

Inquiring minds want to know: How did the chicken taste?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Inquiring minds want to know: How did the chicken taste?

Apparently it would have been cold, raw and oily. She realized what it was when it started humming instead of heating.

He is trying to get an antique clock working without dismantling it. He’s glad he didn’t plunk it in the oil.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...